• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

Aato

Social(ly-inept) Butterfly
Any and all OOC chatting...

No special rules - just play nice boys and girls, and everyone outside and in between

If you've got any questions/comments/concerns, post here or message me.

Interest showers...

@Ambivalence ; @E T H E R E A L ; @SociallyAwkward123 ; @Kawaii ; @Nanax ; @LastRomeo

[Just seemed like the kind of thing you peeps might like...No problem if you'ren not/can't. ^.^]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very excited to start this!

How many characters of either gender for a particular continent? Reading the rules, I was under the impression that it didn't matter much, since you only wanted to limit to three people from the same country, but I might have been mistaken. ^^;

Also, are drawing/anime pictures OK for the character sheet, or do we have to stick to celebrities?

callmenox said:
Very excited to start this!
How many characters of either gender for a particular continent? Reading the rules, I was under the impression that it didn't matter much, since you only wanted to limit to three people from the same country, but I might have been mistaken. ^^;

Also, are drawing/anime pictures OK for the character sheet, or do we have to stick to celebrities?
Number of people from certain continent doesn't matter. Just no more than 3 from a certain country. So, yes, you understood correctly. -thumbs up-

And I prefer realistic pictures.

Alright, thanks for the clarification. :)

Realistic pictures mean photo, right? (I'm sorry, I'd rather ask than making a mistake).

Gah! So hard to find photos that aren't copyrighted in some way! Can I maybe use a pretty realistic drawing of my character (that still has a copyright but I've gotten the permission of the artist)?

UPDATE:

Hello, everyone! I hope most of you are watching this page of the thread. In any case, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll begin assigning roommates as soon as 2 more people finish their forms, or the poll closes on Monday - whichever happens first. I originally said 10 characters and I'd do pairing, but I decided I wanted 10 not including my two characters, so... I find it likely, though, that people will probably finish prior to Monday, and, well, the poll is pretty slanted beyond some amazing change, so I think that decision's pretty much made.

Remember, although roommates are assigned and/or the RP starts, that doesn't mean you can't still join! A started RP just means that my prerequisites for starting have been met. I'll just assign roommates to newcomers as they come along and then they can jump right in.

It's no particular rush as explained above, but just letting it be known that I'm still waiting for forms from:

@Suzette ; @DaedAir

Thanks everyone! :D

Sorry I took so long, I was trying that thing where I put energy and time (otherwise known as bbcode) into my character sheet for the first time.

I've had a work overload for this weekend (because my boss likes to throw last minute projects on us). So I'll finish up my CS on Sunday. Hope that's ok with you!

@Suzette

No prob. I remember the first time I tried putting extra coding into my posts. It did take forever and I still only use fairly basic additives. lol

@DaedAir

Understandable. I'll go ahead and put your info in. I know you'll finish. :)

Before I post my first post I just wanna ask one last thing. Where, as in state or city/town, is our RP taking place? Just so I know what the environment looks like, do some research etc.

@Vulcan

Ah... Devil's advocate, lol. I'm joking, but I honestly never thought about that so... Let me go make some decisions. I'll make an edit to this post with your answer once I decide. -thumbs up-

EDIT: I'm going with Vienna, Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back