Video Games Top 5 favorite video games?

This is hard for me to choose!

Let me see, let me think.

1) Final Fantasy 13(all three parts because I just love FF13), Final Fantasy 12, and Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2.

2) MGS3 Snake Water, MGS4, and Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones.

3) Skyrim

4) Fallout 3(i want 4 though)

5) Crash, spyro, The 2D sonic games, Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1&2, Fable 1,2&3, The Last Remnant.

I have a very hard time just choosing 5 in all. I have too many favorite games alone.

Fire Emblem has to be my favorite game; I can replay it a hundred times.

Persona 4 is my second favorite game. I love the solving a mystery aspect of it as well as the old school turn based battle. And I'm a sucker for building relationships.

Dragon Age Inquisition I feel is my third favorite; it beats out Origins and 2 because the combat and map system is so much more fluid. Not to mention that I like the variety of companions you have to choose from; there is guaranteed to be someone you can't stand among them and that makes the characters so realistic in my opinion.

If I am honest with myself rather than letting nostalgia color my opinion, Final Fantasy XIII is my fourth favorite game. I loved the combat system, and I genuinely cared about the characters. I am not among those who thinks Lightning was a one trick pony; I think there was some depth to her character that they missed developing in Squall and Seifer as much as I loved their dynamic.

Rock Band/Guitar Hero- Because nothing is more fun than sitting around with friends and competing to see who can be the most obnoxious/epic when singing Bohemian Rhapsody. And rhythm games are my go-to after a stressful day of dealing with demanding customers.

redroseknight said:
Persona 4 is my second favorite game. I love the solving a mystery aspect of it as well as the old school turn based battle. And I'm a sucker for building relationships.

Dragon Age Inquisition I feel is my third favorite; it beats out Origins and 2 because the combat and map system is so much more fluid. Not to mention that I like the variety of companions you have to choose from; there is guaranteed to be someone you can't stand among them and that makes the characters so realistic in my opinion.

If I am honest with myself rather than letting nostalgia color my opinion, Final Fantasy XIII is my fourth favorite game. I loved the combat system, and I genuinely cared about the characters. I am not among those who thinks Lightning was a one trick pony; I think there was some depth to her character that they missed developing in Squall and Seifer as much as I loved their dynamic.

Rock Band/Guitar Hero- Because nothing is more fun than sitting around with friends and competing to see who can be the most obnoxious/epic when singing Bohemian Rhapsody. And rhythm games are my go-to after a stressful day of dealing with demanding customers.
Have you tried Project Diva?

redroseknight said:

[QUOTE="Killer Queen]Have you tried Project Diva?

[/QUOTE]
Tried Rhythm Heaven and Crypt of The Necrodancer?

Hmm, top 5 eh?

First on the list would be Romance of The Three Kingdom, from VI to XI, but my favorite is X (for it's RPG aspect, controlling one person is fun)

The second one is Persona franchise. Although I never played the first Persona game. My favorite is P4 :D

Third one would be Assassin Creed franchise, with Black Flag and Brotherhood as my favorite.

Fourth will be Final Fantasy. I've played Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XII, except XI which was MMO.

Fifth would be sport game. From PES, NBA 2K, or Football Manager xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Killer Queen]Have you tried Project Diva?

[/QUOTE]
No, I haven't tried that one.

Diminium said:
Tried Rhythm Heaven and Crypt of The Necrodancer?
Rhythm Heaven sounds familiar, but I have the memory of an etch-a-sketch so it isn't very reliable. Crypt of the Necrodancer is something I haven't even heard of, but sounds intriguing. My girlfriend used to get agitated because I kept stealing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm from her. xD

redroseknight said:
Rhythm Heaven sounds familiar, but I have the memory of an etch-a-sketch so it isn't very reliable. Crypt of the Necrodancer is something I haven't even heard of, but sounds intriguing. My girlfriend used to get agitated because I kept stealing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm from her. xD
Ah heh heh! Rhythm Heaven is a series made by Nintendo. Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii, and simply RH for the DS. There's a third one for the 3DS, but we have no idea about an english release...

The Crypt of The Necrodancer is an indie game I found on Steam, and I am thoroughly enjoying it! Great music, clean sprites ETC

Alright, this one I can answer! My top 5 (so far of the making of this list in order is)

1. .hack series (Ps2)
  2. Silent Line: Armored Core (Ps2)
  3. Final Fantasy (Don't remember it all to well though x.x)
  4. Spyro and Star wars: The Force unleashed.
  5. Crash (If anyone remembers that!)

Honorable Mention would be: Shadow the Hedgehog! The only game I cannot and will not beat!

1. Metal Gear Solid 3

2. Mass Effect 2

3. Bioshock

4. Kingdom Hearts II

5. Portal 2

Kinda like this.

1. Chrono Trigger

2. Undertale

3. FF6

4. League of Legends

5. Mass Effect 2

LoL is probably the only multiplayer game close to my heart. c:

sygnus said:
1. Chrono Trigger
2. Undertale

3. FF6

4. League of Legends

5. Mass Effect 2

LoL is probably the only multiplayer game close to my heart. c:
Oh crap. Thanks for reminding me of ME2.

Malum said:
Mine would have to be:
  • Fable II
  • Fable III
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Dragon Age II
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
I love Fable 2. Fable 3 is so underrated IMO.

Dragon Age 2 is one of the few games I couldnt finish unfortunately. the gameplay was great but it was so bland compared to DAO

1. Parasite Eve.

2. Corpse Party.

3. Resident Evil.

4. The Sims.

5. Mario Party.

Of course those games include all the franchise ♥

It changes so I'll just list by top games as of this moment

1. Overwatch

2. Dota 2

3. TF2

4. Heroes of the Storm

5. -got nothing for 5 atm-

Oh, it's so hard to pick just five.

1. Pokémon (3rd gen is my favorite)

Nothing compares to the hours I've sunk into Pokémon.

2. Chrono Trigger or FFVI

3. Shadow of the Colossus

4. Mass Effect 2

5. Super Mario World

1. FALLOUT 4

2. FABLE II

3. ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM

4. MASS EFFECT 2

5. DRAGON'S DOGMA: DARK ARISEN

That's just about it, and now for the honourable mentions:

1. FALLOUT 3/NEW VEGAS

2. FABLE III

3. ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION

4. MASS EFFECT

5. DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION

I'd personally have to go with:

1. Rome: Total War

2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (but the new one is shaping up to be really good too)

3. Tribes Ascend

4. Mount and Blade Warband

5. Borderlands 2

1. Metal Gear Solid 4

2. Kingdom Hearts 1+2 (Oh how the mighty fall)

3. The Elder Scrolls IV

4. Final Fantasy VII

5. Fallout 4

Oblivion and Fallout 4 over Skyrim and Fallout 3, strictly for the pleasant colours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back