• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tomorrow Never Comes (Zombie Apocalypse) [Always Accepting]

RP Marshall] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24205-astaroth-suzumiya/ said:
@Astaroth Suzumiya[/URL]
Yo. Did you intend for Jinx to hear sounds or is she lip reading. I just realized that I only assumed she couldn't hear anything. Was I mistaken?
She can read lips but she can never hear so best if u take good care of her

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]She can read lips but she can never hear so best if u take good care of her

[/QUOTE]
Got it.

4GHhwnX.jpg

I finished drawing my apocalyptic dying children with a school theme ;u;

you gotta love chess breaking any standard for a uniform that she can and managing to pull off a hot "guy"

WantYourSoul said:
So, uh, I'm a bit late to the party on this but does anyone want to meet my little firecracker?
If you'll be active I'll make another charrie for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Cookie8272 said:
I'm trying to find a place to jump in... Anyone want to meet my character?
Since she never responded. I'll say to you. If you're active I'll make another charrie for ya

...welp, I'm too lazy to read 12 pages, I don't want to bother anyone with the dreaded question of what's going on and I don't want to enter a RP just to be ignored with a casual @ anyone, so...

Anyone in need of someone to interact with...?

Mine said:
...welp, I'm too lazy to read 12 pages, I don't want to bother anyone with the dreaded question of what's going on and I don't want to enter a RP just to be ignored with a casual @ anyone, so...
Anyone in need of someone to interact with...?
If you're active ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back