• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul X

Uta

The Mask Maker
Feel free to ask questions and discuss here

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it okay if I post a character application of my Ghoul early? Because I made one from the past roleplay I participated in and would like to see if it is acceptable.

Maximus said:
Sorry to ask but are my posts as descriptive as you want them to be?
'...Fumbles around frantically before knocking over some papers and a mug...'

Haha... I apologize Maximus

'...Smiles sheepishly...'

I actually didn't receive a notification that you had posted here... and I'm sorry I didn't get to your questions sooner. Anyways... To address your question: Yes your posts are fine detail and construction wise. However I don't want you to feel limited to just one type of roleplay. You can be as simplistic or detailed as you desire. The point is that we understand what you're saying. That's all I ask

Maximus said:
Is it okay if I post a character application of my Ghoul early? Because I made one from the past roleplay I participated in and would like to see if it is acceptable.
I'd actually appreciate it if you sent it to me in a private message instead of posting it in the character submission. It'll help me steer your character in the right direction without giving everyone else a dead giveaway of what's going on. If you don't mind that is!

Hey sorry guys it's 7am and I haven't slept yet, I will reply when I wake up ^^"

It was okay. ^-^ I played a lot of Skyrim and worked on some more characters! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I have an idea for someone that wouldn't come into play until later, so I'mma message you about that. Super sneaky

@Uta

OneTinyDoughnut said:
It was okay. ^-^ I played a lot of Skyrim and worked on some more characters! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I have an idea for someone that wouldn't come into play until later, so I'mma message you about that. Super sneaky

@Uta
Haha ^^ What's your favorite class on Skyrim?

And alright I'll take a look at the message now lol

@OneTinyDoughnut

Uta said:
Feel free to ask questions and discuss here
could i ask just to make sure we don't need to sign up to join the rp right we can just jump right in or? also can we make new character or do we have to stay cannon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back