• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Glassy Skies

Cipher

Mad Magician

The OOC

tumblr_n6078i74qp1sajt6co2_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@scooptoot @TaeYeon @GabrielD921 @Jigoku @Sabriel @SamanthaSmith @WolfsbaneRain

This is still very much a W.I.P, However the basics have been outlined in both the Character Sign up & Overview. Overview introduction is completed but Summary is still to be made. Extra pages will be coming soon detailing Factions, Mission Tab/Operations, Locations, Hot spots & Wards Etc etc. Plot idea's would be greatly appreciated, Whilst the "Main Arch Plot" is still a Major W.I.P. However you should be capable of filling out all the basic things on the CS Skeleton itself. Also please keep OOC Comments strictly here, Nothing on the Cs or overview. Compliments or anything like that should be said here and only here. Rules Tab will also be made. If you want to see when we start direct yourself to the IC Tab. Also try avoiding posting your Cs's until I say so.

Awesum! Gonna do my CS as soon as possible, it should be some time today, possibly tommorow.

@SamanthaSmith

Aha, Well if your feeling like going for it. Feel free to start working on your Character sheet in the Private Workshop. Personally I advise waiting til all the other Tabs are finished~

Also i'm fairly strict on Cs's, So five line or below personalities or Histories will probably get asked to be redone. There's absolutely no rush, So Please take your time~

Seeing as how we're getting mostly Ghouls atm, I think I'll be making my character an Investigator. I know we have to ask you if we want to make really powerful ghouls, but what's the deal when it comes to Investigators? Associate Special Class, First Class? Sorry if you put it down somewhere and I missed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back