To Usurp Death

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]I'm back, what'd miss?

[/QUOTE]
They all got in an argument and split off. Kastanie just left the city towards the forest that leads to the mountains.

Sam just bumped into Kristy because Kristy was walking towards somebody crying.

That person crying was Alisha because she hated the argument.

Light said:
They all got in an argument and split off. Kastanie just left the city towards the forest that leads to the mountains.
Sam just bumped into Kristy because Kristy was walking towards somebody crying.

That person crying was Alisha because she hated the argument.
So should Ace go wherever he wants or should he head to the crying?

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]So should Ace go wherever he wants or should he head to the crying?

[/QUOTE]
Wherever he wants.

Chelsea Griffin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] how should I get into the story? I'm starting a little later than everyone else...
You can start off with your character starting off in the far western continent since that's where everyone else is. Your character could be now waking up or could be eating while thinking about the dream. Or just walking around the city of Ciltow beside the mountains since most all the characters are there. Kastanie and Ace are in the forest heading towards the mountains fighting each other. Alisha is heading east to the beach to move to the eastern continent across the ocean.

Kristy and Sam are in front of a restaurant in Ciltow.

Just to clarify, the stats I put on the swords are partly made up, and partly from the website

It's probably unnecessary, but it's easier for me to maintain a balance with so many swords if I keep to stats.

Light said:
You can start off with your character starting off in the far western continent since that's where everyone else is. Your character could be now waking up or could be eating while thinking about the dream. Or just walking around the city of Ciltow beside the mountains since most all the characters are there. Kastanie and Ace are in the forest heading towards the mountains fighting each other. Alisha is heading east to the beach to move to the eastern continent across the ocean.
Kristy and Sam are in front of a restaurant in Ciltow.
Okay thank you!

A PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN KILLED.

KILLER: Alisha

CAUSE OF DEATH: A shadow thrusting through vital organs.

OWNER OF DECEASED: Light. ( ;~; )

Light said:
Yes it's too late. This is a book club.
Kidding it's definitely still open.
If this is a book club, then I'm cracking out the bible bc yall need jesus

Grimm? A guardian angel?

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

This is actually Grimm's theme song tho

[media]

[/media]

night guys going to sleep for now may not be on tomorrow i am getting back late from a track meet so if i am not on sorry Night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back