• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Kill One's Boredom

The OOC

Anything out of character falls here, be it discussing the plot, suggestions, voicing one's questions and opinions, casual chatter, and even some miscellaneous, such as rules, and whatnot.

• FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
@Melody Of Slaughter[/URL] Could you please expand in on this? Include details such as how far can he teleport, and how many time he can do repetitions of this spell? Also, how does he teleport? Is it done by him reappearing at a targeted location, or is it random?

I believe such a spell could be easily abused. If it cannot be justified, then you will have to change it to a different one.

Also, @DergTheDergon @Kai Kontra welcome to the RP! Again, lol.

I'll post a new interest check later, then wait for 3-4 days. After that the RP begins, whether or not people sign up (ang get accepted) within those days.

O.o

Didn't realize that the new thread was made already...I'll hopefully get my CS posted by the end of tomorrow!

ambiguities said:
Archer's knows how to manipulate water. But he can only control it if a source is present (a river, a tree, plant etc.). He's also familiar with casting spells but is definitely not close to mastering it.
@ambiguities Explain further please. How is he able to manipulate water? In what ways can he use and utilize such an ability? For how long and how effective can he do such a thing? What kind of spells can he cast? Is there any limit with casting these spells?

Reinhardt said:
@ambiguities Explain further please. How is he able to manipulate water? In what ways can he use and utilize such an ability? For how long and how effective can he do such a thing? What kind of spells can he cast? Is there any limit with casting these spells?
Edited!

@Kai Kontra @DergTheDergon @Nano @animegirl20 @Bhlow @ambiguities

I recommend you all to do what DergTheDergon had just done, but if you do not want to, it is all right. Suggest to the group your own route/s to the Broken Gate. If you need to generate locations, including their names and history, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, @Melody Of Slaughter has failed to post. He and his character, with much disappointment and resent, will be removed from the RP immediately. He is also rendered unable to rejoin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going drop this one i'm way to many and I'm trying to drop some. I got real life stuff to do. Very sorry.

Well, it seems that only the three of you remain , @DergTheDergon @Nano @Kai Kontra. The RP has, once again, died. I won't be making any further attempts in launching this RP, however, since you've shown your utmost commitment, I will be inviting you all in my upcoming and ongoing RPs, should some space open up.

I admit that I'm a tad bit disappointed in the fact that we didn't even get to the actual traveling portion of the RP.

Best wishes to all of you and your future activities in RP'ing, though!

Reinhardt said:
Well, it seems that only the three of you remain , @DergTheDergon @Nano @Kai Kontra. The RP has, once again, died. I won't be making any further attempts in launching this RP, however, since you've shown your utmost commitment, I will be inviting you all in my upcoming and ongoing RPs, should some space open up.
It's unfortunate that this rp died (again), I was enjoying the interaction happening so far, but I would be more than happy to join a future rp of yours, Reinhardt.

Nano said:
I admit that I'm a tad bit disappointed in the fact that we didn't even get to the actual traveling portion of the RP.
Best wishes to all of you and your future activities in RP'ing, though!
Agreed. Same to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back