• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern To Catch a Serial Killer

Gondwana

The Dude
Anyone interested in a modern day rp where you play as cops/detectives trying to uncover the case of an infamous serial killer?

In Maine, over the past month a string of killings ranging from children to the elderly, men and women, even animals, has been unsolvable. The FBI have gotten involved and their best minds begin working the case.

I'm so interested! Seems like fun! If you need any ideas we could pm about it. I played a serial killer and mafia leader in the past. I'll be happy to help.

Sounds awesome. If you need any help coming up with the storyline/evidence/plot progression, let me know! I've done a few of these before and have some experience in working out the kinks of an RP like this so that it unfolds in an engaging kind of way, as well as some ideas for ways to make it compelling outside of the case itself. If you're all set on it, would love a chance to be included once you get the thread up and running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back