• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TMNT 2012 Rp :)

Mai

Heya!
This is the first time I‘m looking for an rp partner on this site :) I’m Mai and I‘m a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but the 2012 version of them just really stuck with me! So now I‘m looking for a pal to rp with :)

OC x CC ships are completely fine and actually very appreciated and I can play anyone you want me to play. I would like double ups as I‘d love to integrate my oc as well :) I have no preferences on who you‘re gonna play! Your choice completely! :D

I would appreciate if you were at least semi lit! Please write at least a paragraph max per message :) No high requirements here, all that‘s needed is a little bit of effort <3

And that‘s it! I hope I piqued your interest - See ya! :D

I think I can rp with you. Fair warning. I can only play ocs.

You can contact me through discord or group me

Last edited:
Heya!
This is the first time I‘m looking for an rp partner on this site :) I’m Mai and I‘m a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but the 2012 version of them just really stuck with me! So now I‘m looking for a pal to rp with :)

OC x CC ships are completely fine and actually very appreciated and I can play anyone you want me to play. I would like double ups as I‘d love to integrate my oc as well :) I have no preferences on who you‘re gonna play! Your choice completely! :D

I would appreciate if you were at least semi lit! Please write at least a paragraph max per message :) No high requirements here, all that‘s needed is a little bit of effort <3

And that‘s it! I hope I piqued your interest - See ya! :D
I can i love tmnt! I will do my best i warn ya my grammar is bad so forgive me ☺️😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back