• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings tired & inspired (searching!) m//

hello! i'm currently itching to write a werewolf so perhaps we can get something going involving either "supernatural detective x creature / hunter x creature" or "wildlife volunteer / vet / werewolf / shifter" plots.

Your word bank is really piquing my interest! I’d love to be considered as a potential writing partner.

P.S. Thank you for doing the essential work of taking care of the kitty cats 💛🐱

hello! i'm currently itching to write a werewolf so perhaps we can get something going involving either "supernatural detective x creature / hunter x creature" or "wildlife volunteer / vet / werewolf / shifter" plots.

oooh, would love to chat about this further in pms if possible! sorry for the wait on responding -- i'd totally be down for some kind of hunter or detective that is also a werewolf and maybe a newbie werewolf? :- 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back