Tinerme D:

Mitaku

Hello peeps :cry:

I am a survivor of Tinerme and rp lover,and adventures.On Tinerme I went by Telshion and Nelbu,but my main name is Mitaku or Mita :laugh:

It is very nice to be here,and I hope to be friends with you all,because I am planning world domination,so I will all the help I can get :evil:

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Mitaku!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Adventures are cool, aren't they?

We have them in bundles, here; sorted and categorized for convenience! These RPs are awesome, and I'm sure there's one somewhere involving world domination. You should talk to the guys in the shoutbox, plenty of them'll help you. I think Riddle78 does it on a daily basis or something. Or he destroys it, at least. If you hear a beeping sound, hide in the bomb bunker. ^^

Oh, also, welcome to RpN, where we totally don't have our world destroyed on a daily basis, heh!

I'm a TinierMe "survivor" (lol hasn't explodificated yet) too.

~Haruko~ is mah name on there.

Do you like Naruto rps? o3o

Since most everyone on that site was an otaku.

My friend's starting one on here.

I miss Tinerme! x( I was Greenday_Rebel. Such a fun site! Why would it be cancelled?

Hey, fellow Tinierme-ins.

I was Aleixa on there.

I heard it was cancelled because they just didn't want to keep wasting money on the site.

Tm japan is still going so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back