• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♪ Time is Running Out ♫ ~

Genre: Thriller (Conspiracy, Psychological, Techno)

So here's an idea that kinda blends two things together. Yeah, that usually doesn't work out well, but give me the benefit of the doubt! I'll start by saying it takes place on another world, but it isn't quite fantasy or standard "aliens" sci-fi. The setting is more or less incidental, though I'd be happy to explain why it sort of resembles ours... and why I don't just set this continuity on Earth to start with.

It begins on the day an "unknown" militant group attacks RBI (Royal Bureau of Investigation) headquarters. A SWAT team is sent in to deal with the issue and rescue the hostages. But there's something nobody knows about these militants - including who they are exactly and what they want. No demands, no certainties. All that's known is the Attorney Commissioner and his deputy are being held captive somewhere deep within the bowels of the building.

Although I'll be playing the role as one of the regular SWAT officers, I wouldn't mind if others took on the roles of the militants or their hostages. Hell, if you do, I'll let you in on any other part of the plot your character would most certainly know. There's more to this than a simple one-off scene, and I'd like to see how other players might use it!

Bonus points for whoever guesses what the title of the thread references. (:B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in being one of the militants, but shouldn't this be in the group interest checks? This RP doesn't seem like something 2 people could cover.

This idea is actually sustainable with just two or three players. Of course, this means more NPCs being played, and might mean a little more work for each of us, but it avoids certain problems. If a player has to leave the RP, it can actually be paused until they get back. Discussions of ideas will also proceed more quickly and with less headache.

But if you'd like to invite any others you know, you're welcome to. As long as the players involved all know each other well, it could work out fine. I may end up being the odd one out, but I'm always happy to make new friends or acquaintances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, no, it's fine, I just wanted to make sure you didn't accidently post this in the wrong section. (I've done it before.)

This sounds very interesting, and I dont have anyone else in mind, so if you'd like it to just be a 1x1, I'm fine with that. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back