• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Time for a Road Trip!

Seems like a fun concept to be honest, plus I've done nothing but anime/non-realistic RPs lately so this will be a breath of fresh air for me. Count me in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]Yes yes yes I love all your roleplays and I will happily join this one as well.. If you choose me (well that sounded desperate)

[/QUOTE]
Haha welcome aboard!

And thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Servant]Seems like a fun concept to be honest, plus I've done nothing but anime/non-realistic RPs lately so this will be a breath of fresh air for me. Count me in!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I haven't seen much realistic RPs that don't involve an apocalypse happening i thinks it's most due to the fact that they don't last but we'll be the exception!

Anywho!

Thanks for your interest!

Let's get just a few more people interested!

Then we'll start building the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure mittens told ya but I've wanted to do this one again for a while. So I'm dow. And nice to see you again Bessie.

BrownBear said:
I'm sure mittens told ya but I've wanted to do this one again for a while. So I'm dow. And nice to see you again Bessie.
Hey!

Yeah she told me =3

I'm glad to have you on board once again! =)

Lmao!

I saw that, but I just thought you were being silly =P

Hey guys!

Nessie here!

Mittens and I are in the process of getting the RP built!

Once we have the thread set up we'll post a link here.

If you want Mittens or I to tag you into the RP leave a comment below or like this post.

On the other hand, I'll be trusting that you go to the page yourself.

That is all for now!

Have a good day!

-Nessie & Mittens

Mmmmm I've been lurking this interest page for a while, figured I should also pipe in my interest :)

Haven't done a road-trip roleplay in a long time.

LifeNovel said:
Mmmmm I've been lurking this interest page for a while, figured I should also pipe in my interest :)
Haven't done a road-trip roleplay in a long time.
Glad to have caught your interest!

We'll keep you updated!

BrownBear said:
Link me lerders
KaoriMei said:

I'd be grateful if you could tag me ^.^

Thank you.

Will do!

[QUOTE="Everlasting<3]Very interested! Please tag me!

[/QUOTE]
Will do!

Thanks for your interest!

Trignome said:
...So many false alarms...
But I'm glad the rp is gaining a lot of interest. :'>
Aww sorry about that Trig!

But We're almost done so if everything goes as planned it should be up by tomorrow =)

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
Can I use the same charrie from last time??
Sure!

I'm bringing back Jerylin although I'm going to pimp her out a bit. Change her faceclaim, expand on her story and personality. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out different

Users who are viewing this thread

Back