• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Time for a Revolution

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Just though i through an idea i had tried a while ago on another site. Those who played fable 3 should understand as its the inspiration. Basically a kingdom, unnamed at the moment, is on the turning of an age from the medieval to industrial with factories beginning to be built and basic flintlock guns become gradual the norm but people still cling on the good old sword or bow or whatever. Magic present but a lot more rear then it used to be as anyone of magical ability are taken by army as property of the state and made to serve the army though are rarely seen. There are those who fall through the cracks of course but keep to themselves, or as legendary witches or wizard of the wilds used in tell to scare children or sellers of alchemy.This industrial revolution led to the expanding of the kingdom becoming more powerful but also widens the gap between rich or poor, land usually worked by peasant taken away by the wool industry and factory working treated like slaves. You get the idea. What is worse the running Queen is in seclusion after a loss of her consort and the nobles are basically running thing which each vying for power amongst themselves. So the stage is set for a revolution!

Well that the poorly written blurb, i promise there will be alot more effort to it if there is intrest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back