• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Through the Looking Glass

Aio

My mom said no.
Please leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Moss On Trees]Could I reserve a White Rabbit?

[/QUOTE]
princxss said:
Hi, I'd love to reserve two spots, if that's alright. The White Queen, and an Alice please.
I'll put you both down!

[QUOTE="Moss On Trees]So sorry! I've been so busy with school and sports!!!

[/QUOTE]
When do you think you be able to get a cs up?

Heyo. I just recently got out of a big funk of not wanting to come online and do...anything. Finally managed to get back on here, and this sounds interesting, I've had an idea similar. Anyway, could I reserve the King of Hearts and a member of the Court please?

Sounds good! @Narcissy and yeah I've been thinking about this type of rp for about a year now though I'm still open to ideas if you wanna pm me. I never like to say any things complete but a work in progress!

Hey @Aio I read that you're open to new ideas, so I wanted to suggest yet another figure.

'Cheshire Cats' the drugs' producers. If you consider it I'd like to reserve a spot for it, but if not I'll be more than fine with staying White Rabbit.

Couldyoustfu said:
Hey @Aio I read that you're open to new ideas, so I wanted to suggest yet another figure.
'Cheshire Cats' the drugs' producers. If you consider it I'd like to reserve a spot for it, but if not I'll be more than fine with staying White Rabbit.
I'll take it into consideration! In school at the moment so I won't be able to do anything major at this time but defiantly pm me if you care to elaborate! Or if you have any more ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still working it all out but basically is a hallucinogen so you'll see things that aren't there feel things that aren't real and your emotions will go haywire. Still working out the kinks but that's basically what the drug will do but it is far more powerful than anyone of the top drugs.

@snakeyem12

@Aio

I am interested in being Tweedle Dee! Do you mind reserving the spot for me? My cs will be up later today or early tomorrow~

Serein said:
@Aio
I am interested in being Tweedle Dee! Do you mind reserving the spot for me? My cs will be up later today or early tomorrow~
Of course! Let me go put you down!

Sorry I didn't see your second question the Alice's are aware of the world but on the drug they will perceive everything differently. Placing them in a 'mad' like state.

@snakeyem12

@princxss I'm going to remove your reserved spots seeing you haven't responded in quiet some time. And @Moss On Trees you know the dead line. Sorry if I sound mean I just really want to get all the major spots filled and to start this rp.

Question, can one change sides during the rp? Like one of the chesire cats or the white rabbits betraying the queen of hearts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back