• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Through A Wormhole

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!

Wormhole.jpg

It is the year 2340

A ship has been made that is strong enough and goes fast enough to go through a wormhole and stay intact. You are one of a few select astronauts who have been chosen to go through the wormhole in this spaceship.

But, what will be on the other side of the wormhole?

Also....are you sure the ship will stay intact?

You could lose your life.

Sign this contract and you sign away your life.

Sign this contract and you must go through that wormhole and find out what's on the other side.

Sign this contract and you will go down in history as one of the first people to ever go through a wormhole and live to tell the tale...maybe.

Even if you do make it through, there's no guarantee you'll be able to come back.

Do you sign this contract?

[QUOTE="Deathrattle BB]I'll sign my life away! What do I have to lose?

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! That's one taker. xD

[QUOTE="Jack in the Box]What could possibly go wronge :/

[/QUOTE]
xD ok two takers!

[QUOTE="Silver Queen]Me me me me me me me me!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
AWESOME! I think we might actually have enough people to start! Maybe we'll wait for just one more...

Still room for one? If that's the case, I'll be on board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down. This a multi-paragraph style posting? I can manage 5-8 sentences a post. Active every day as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back