• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Throne Of Glass

JPTheWarrior

♥ Jack of Hearts ♥
So, though I never really watched Game Of Thrones, I really liked the idea of having families trying to reach the throne and become kings/queens.

I really wanted to do a rp based on that idea, where our characters could die anytime.

The problem is that I don't really feel like I can become a gm of this type of Rp and I was looking for someone who had a similiar idea as well as a group to rp in this world of fantasy.

As for magic, I don't want it to be an important part. So things like dragons can exist BUT they have to be ultra rare. And no magic spells like a lightning bolt or a fireball.

If there is a Game of Thrones rp, that I don't really need to have watched the show, then I am ok with participating in it.

I wouldn't want the rp to be detailed. I would want for someone to put as much as he/she can on their posts. I would try to do the same.

As for characters, I want us to feel that they could die anytime and so deaths are highly possible. So if your character is ambushed alone by a group of knights, he/She is probably dead.

So doing alot of characters is cool as long as they are from the same family or side.

So does this idea interest you or do you have a similiar one you would like to share? Tag me so I know when you talk to me so I can try to respond as fast as I can :D

I could potentially help? I have never GMed before but I could help develop a plot with you and take care of the thread as much as possible.

I am definitely very interested, and I could take care of GMing, hang out as one of multiple GMS, or simply tag along as a house/faction.  Sounds like a wonderful idea!  Most rps are way too forgiving with death and injury and whatnot. 

Looks fun, I tried joining something like this a while ago but it fell through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back