This is NOT an Introduction (Jk, it is)

Ah me neither!! I just think, ah, if there comes a time to cosplay, that's what I'll do xD I wish I could use my hair, especially for Adrien/Chat Noir, but it is horrifically unruly at the times I need it to settle down|

overlordfangirl said:
@SpectroVector Well hello Spectro. In that case, call me AJ. ^_^ I recommend watching Steven Universe. I've been debating making a role play dedicated to it but I want to wait for the new episodes before going through with it. :) Before I answer the last question, let me ask you what role plays do you do? I do realistic, scifi and fantasy but I've been wanting to do a one on one and fandom, even horror.
I basically live on the realistic threads but recently I've been looking into fantasy.

I definitely will check out Steven Universe!

@SpectroVector What kind of fantasy because I am currently looking for people for a role play in the interest check. It's called "Twelve Dancing Princesses" and it's sort of based off of the fairy tale.

overlordfangirl said:
@SpectroVector What kind of fantasy because I am currently looking for people for a role play in the interest check. It's called "Twelve Dancing Princesses" and it's sort of based off of the fairy tale.
I'll have a look! Have you got a thread?

@SpectroVector I have an interest check thread. I'm waiting to see if I have enough people before I make it official. Have you put up any new threads?

@Trust Oh shucks, you're making me blush like a magnolia in the rain. You are pretty great yourself.

WhoCaresAnyway62 said:
Oh yes very much thank you what about you?
I've been enjoying it so far but found a few problems that need to be overcome in role plays like the lack of participation after a while and the amount that I could handle.

I've got Harry Potter Hogwarts Years 1-7 (it never started but people stopped signing up) and Snow Academy for Gifted Persons

@WhoCaresAnyway62 Well aren't you eager. Listen up because AJ sensei has some knowledge that he's about to throw your way!

7bf5f8719a1462361492fbadeb8e534b76d671f2_hq.gif

So what I would do is make an interest check with synopsis and what you want from people in the role play. Next is go to introductions and make acquaintances with new members. Help them with how RpNation works and ask if they'd want to be try yours. Next is always keep tab with the ones who expressed interest. It instills dedication and makes you like a cool aid of reminder.

Did that help?

Hi again AJ! I love both of those shows too! I've watched SU from the beginning and I love how much Steven and the gang grow over time. I haven't had a lot of time to watch or find all of the LadyBug episodes, but I still love it.

@overlordfangirl Pretty good so far! I've been pretty busy today so I haven't had a lot a time to check everything out, but as soon as the 10 Post/ 24 hour waiting time is done, I'm going to start looking for some RP to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back