This is NOT an Introduction (Jk, it is)

BunBun

Follow me down the rabbit hole.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Although I am not new to this website, I still like to meet new people from across the world and meet the new faces of RpNation family. You guys are all unique. Each and every one of you have brilliant minds that create outstanding characters and stories. You make it worth refreshing my page every minute. (<3.<3)(<3)(<3)(<3)

I love to role play, hence why I joined. I've been doing this for seven years and hopefully many years to come. I have a variety of ocs and I've watched a lot of anime, cartoons, comics, ... etc. to know characters so I can do fandoms too. Currently obsessed with Steven Universe and this French cartoon called Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir and upcoming webcomics ("A Matter of Life and Death" and "Sleepless Domain")

I've posted many roleplays in this website ("Girl With Two Judgements", "Gumdrop Galore", "Seven "Dwarves" with Determination" and "Twelve Dancing Princesses") and hopefully I'll be lucky and see you in them or vice versa. I think that's all I can say of myself. Hope I piqued anyone's interest and get to role play with you lovely people. Ciao~

Helloooo! I am SpectroVector, or as most call me; Spectro! I've never gotten around to watching Steven Universe but I keep telling myself I'm going to watch it! What roleplay genres do you like?

@Eunoia It will be coming back! I can't take the wait, darling. so good so good!

@SpectroVector Well hello Spectro. In that case, call me AJ. ^_^ I recommend watching Steven Universe. I've been debating making a role play dedicated to it but I want to wait for the new episodes before going through with it. :) Before I answer the last question, let me ask you what role plays do you do? I do realistic, scifi and fantasy but I've been wanting to do a one on one and fandom, even horror.

overlordfangirl said:
@Eunoia It will be coming back! I can't take the wait, darling. so good so good!
I can't wait for the 18th! I started screaming when I heard the announcement. I've actually got it on right now <3

@Eunoia I like you already! I am watching it too. It was seeing older!Vidalia.

overlordfangirl said:
@Eunoia I like you already! I am watching it too. It was seeing older!Vidalia.
That's the one I was watching too! I really love Vidalia tbh.

@Eunoia How come you like her? Just curious

overlordfangirl said:
@Eunoia How come you like her? Just curious
She's such a free spirit. And I mean, she named her kids Sour Cream and Onion. That's just comedy gold and I love it.

@Eunoia Do you believe that Sour Cream is the child of Marty? And yeah, and her husband is Yellowtail. She is the one with a normal name in that family. It's great.

overlordfangirl said:
@Eunoia Do you believe that Sour Cream is the child of Marty? And yeah, and her husband is Yellowtail. She is the one with a normal name in that family. It's great.
Based on the way Amethyst and Vidalia talked, yes. Definitely. And I give her mad props for raising him on her own before marrying Yellowtail <3

overlordfangirl said:
@Prankster Pi Pi!!! "Miraculous! Simple the best. Up to the task, when things go wrooooong!"
Miraculous!! The luckiest!! The power of love always so strong!!

DUDDDE IT'S AMONG MY FAVORITE SHOWS. I plan on cosplaying Chat Noir someday > :D

@Prankster Pi Whaaaat? Really? I'm cosplaying as breakdancingAU Ladybug. I actually know how to breakdance too so yay! TTvTT

@Prankster Pi It's true. I started learning at the beginning of this year as like a New Years Resolution. Haha it will be easy getting his cosplay, right?

@Eunoia My favorite character would have to be Sadie in the Steven Universe. Oh and Peridot (she has progressed so much!).

overlordfangirl said:
@Eunoia My favorite character would have to be Sadie in the Steven Universe. Oh and Peridot (she has progressed so much!).
I love Peri <3 She's so cute.

overlordfangirl said:
@Prankster Pi It's true. I started learning at the beginning of this year as like a New Years Resolution. Haha it will be easy getting his cosplay, right?
That is hella awesome :o major props! Only half a year through, and you're already doing it!

And well I'd have to buy a wig, but I like to make the cosplays in general, so it might take a while xD and it's not like I can really closer cosplay Chat Noir. Adrien is a different story however xD

@Prankster Pi Haha that is true about cosplay. That is an awesome thing to do. I wish I could cosplay as often but alas I don't. I usually change my hair for the character I do. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back