Viewpoint This Is Kind Of A Dumb Question, But....

Noah-Bear-95

(How would any of you feel about RP Families? Like having an online family of close friends. I come from DeviantArt, so these used to be really common. But I miss them an awful lot, as of late.)

Sounds Neat! Just to get a group together, but depending idk how that operates for rping in different stories separate from each other BUT
I'd like to see a rp just for casual talks and hanging out for this fam-o somehow. That'd be rad.

I don’t about the term ‘families’ , but certainly a lot of people here on RPN are quite willing to become friends with the people they RP with and others.

I think family is a bit of a strong word to use but I've certainly seen people form groups/friendships after doing an rp or two together.

i think it sounds like a cute idea if you have a group of Roleplaying buddies that you trust! i guess that i DO consider my two closest Roleplay friends to be like sisters, so maybe i already have one?

I remember those days! My online friend group has something like that but it doesn't get mentioned very often.

(How would any of you feel about RP Families? Like having an online family of close friends. I come from DeviantArt, so these used to be really common. But I miss them an awful lot, as of late.)
I've never really experienced this before but it sounds awesome. I did, years ago, have one friend that I would rp with routinely. It was almost every night back when we were still in school. Over the years we probably made over 100 characters each to write together a multitude of stories. But a whole family that could hang out routinely? That would be epic, I feel anyway.

Sure, that sounds alot like crime forums. Or villains roleplay. those can be like that alot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back