• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

They say rabbits die if they get lonely. (Searching for partners)

Mayoinnaise

a ROOMBA incognito.
Nitty-gritty:

Yoo. I'm Mayo. Since I recently joined, I figured I should start searching for partners. I prefer playing female characters. I know, bummer right? However, I enjoy both FxF and FxM. I like story driven plots, opposed to character driven plots. I write about, a good paragraph or two per-post. I dislike roleplaying as, and with canon characters. I really, really enjoy combat roleplays, though I haven't been able to find one for the longest time. I don't really like using images/face claims for characters, it is prefered that we describe their appearance. Anime appearances are fine. I'm really slow at posting, I try to post at least twice a day. I don't expect you to post frequently, I'm patient, please take your time when writing posts.

Below are some things I'd like to roleplay, however, please feel free suggest your own plots or fandoms to me.

Original:

An assassin/hitman/mafia/detective plot taking place sometime in the 1940s, or great depression.

Swordsmen in edo japan, fighting yokai.

spooky hospital zombie nurses, a la siren blood curse.

A human and an android in a dystopian, apocalyptic setting.

Fandoms:

Persona

Madoka Magica

Attack on Titan

Inuxboku ss

Ib

Tokyo Ghoul

The Walking Dead

RWBY

Fallout

Nekopara

Noragami

Bakemonogatari

Bioshock

Borderlands

Mayoinnaise said:
Fandoms:
Persona

Madoka Magica

Attack on Titan

Ib

RWBY

Fallout

Nekopara

Noragami

Bakemonogatari

Bioshock

Borderlands
I More then half you list, I love! I watched most of those animoos, and the games I've seen or played myself. You certainly have me interested, and I would like to think of a plot with you. I Tend to be...a bit dense, and recently I've been trying to think up a good story with someone.

@CountDracula I don't have the specifics planned out, but if you shoot me a PM I'd love to start plotting with you (if you're still interested).

@Zaxs Oh hey, you again <3

Thanks :v. Dense is okay with me. If you go on ahead and send me a PM we can start plotting a story whenever.

I'm interested, any original plot you'd like to do would be lovely; as well I can do the fandoms. Personally if you wanted my preference Id say out of the list: Nekopara and Borderlands intrigued me the most (I'm also more well versed on the two). Anyhow as a new member I can't send pm's quite yet so you could when you're able or I could. Either way I'd love to thread.

@Create Hello fellow scrub.

I'm fine with whatever you wanna do! I love both the fandoms equally, however story-wise we'd be able to get more out of Borderlands.

but on the other hand, ca
t people are so darn cute.

As your comrade noob, I also cannot send PMs. Unless you wish to wait about six hourish, or find some other way we can do this, we are in quite the predicament.

we could also discuss the topic here but that'd flood the thread.

If you're interested I'm sure both plots could be done (In time). Just depends on which you'd like to start, I can't help but feel the same way about getting more out of borderlands based on the world but I'm sure we can pull together quite a few interesting plots to make those adorable kittens just as rich in substance. I'll see about shooting a pm your way, or whoever gets the privelage first really. Plots soon scrub kitty~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back