Character Theory There's a knock at your door... It's the last OC you roleplayed.

Be honest... as of reading this, how screwed are you?

• Actually, I think it would be quite a pleasant visit. 😇

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • They may be a little mad, but they would remain respectful. We might even talk things out.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I'm getting absolutely yelled at. Verbally obliterated.

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • We're throwing down immediately, but I can take them/they won't kill me.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I think I can at least outrun them. It's my only chance.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I can't run, I can't hide, I can't fight. This is where I die.

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • I'm going to be pleading for a death that never comes.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Seduction???

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Given that I posted for two characters in the last post I made… Harlowe would be out to snap my neck (and may be up for doing a beatdown too given all I’ve done to her and her loved ones). Topher meanwhile would be trying frantically to stop her and apologizing profusely for any injuries I sustained even though he didn’t cause them… and even though his life has sucked immensely too.

Of my characters prone to violence, Harlowe is honestly not the worst to have out to get you, surprisingly enough.

I wouldn't be "dead", but I'd definitely be far from the living... the most recent OC I posted as is a noble who secretly dabbles in necromancy so he won't ever have to replace his servants!

Sammy is struggling, and it's going to get worse, but he also had a lot of choice in the matter. So I think we're cool.

Hi!

I'd only let her in if I was still single. Cuz she hella hot, rich, dances and niiiiice. Her life isn't like when I first made her but thinkin she forgot about alla that. So like yeah she casts air magic spells but I'd still tryna slip in more than just her DMs, ya feeeeeel me? lol

So it's Isabeau Mystrelis and his lover Matheel Ephael at the door, they won't be mad at me because last time I used them, they had the best relationship with a cute green dragon, soooo they would thank me for that instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back