[There Will Be No End] Updates or Important Announcements

I may or may not be asleep when the RP starts due to time differences. Emphasis on the OR MAY NOT. And the MAY.

If you pay too much attention to your pockets, you may find everything above your waist a little breezy.

I am hoping you guys would be willing to immerse your characters into a world of pain, personal choices, character maiming and possible death.

Have no fear, if your character dies... then you can make another one! Except i'll proububly allow you spoilers and let you create characters that will lead the remaining party into other more horrible things. :)

Really if you have any suggestions, wants or such... feel free to message me and I'll help the best I can. Try not to hijack my RP though.

If you have any question during the RP, please, again, don't hesitate to ask.

Locking this thread... as the RP starts now. I am reusing my first post from the last game.

All those in the royal guard start with me. Everyone else starts in the dining hall.

From now on use the OOC for any and all OOC needs. I would love to see everyone talk in there and get along out of character. :) Try not to get too far off the Role Play however!

Edit: The old role play is open for any of those who were int he last RP and wish to reuse a post.

divyansh, you sadistic bugger.

Also, I don't mind being a dusk when Felix dies, as long as I know how to be one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back