• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Zombie Paradise ((OOC))

Hiii! I'm about to post. Is everyone in the same area? Just wanted to make sure. I'm situating mine somewhere where interaction is still possible.

Will the zombies be attracted or affected by light? I'll have my character aim her camera at the zombie's and others direction and possibly take some pictures. And.....how dark is it there? It's an underground train station, I assume?

Thanks!

Will the zombies be attracted or affected by light? I'll have my character aim her camera at the zombie's and others direction and possibly take some pictures. And.....how dark is it there? It's an underground train station, I assume?

Thanks!

Well you will see if they are or not in due time :P

And there is some light due to the opening of the underground but fairly dark. However, enough at the moment that they can see what they're doing. :)

I have to ask, since I just posted, I should wait until the others post their replies, right? Or is it okay for me to post again?^^'

And...what if my character dies? o.o Just wondering.

I have to ask, since I just posted, I should wait until the others post their replies, right? Or is it okay for me to post again?^^'

And...what if my character dies? o.o Just wondering.
If your character dies, you can make another and I will make a situation where your OC meets the group again! And its alright for you to post again :)

(Pat is probably going to die first xD)

Question (because I don't want my character to accidentally die yet XD), how does one become a zombie? Say, if I have my chara wing her knife like crazy and then they attack and scratch her, is she going to turn into one? *hoping she won't* ><

Now the infection rate is on there. However, your characters won't know for sure how long until it happens or use their experience to estimate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back