• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Marceline_idue

The silly little thing sitting on a witches broom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
enchanted-forest.pngSatoria.jpg

After, happily ever after what happens? Before once upon a time who were they? All fairytale characters need to be somewhere; they’re people after all. Well, all of these fantastical characters were here in Satoria. Where all fairytale characters and mythology characters collect and live. Unlike some people believe, these people aren’t trapped in the stories they were born into. It’s 105 after all; they should be allowed to wander around freely. They have lives aside from their stories, jobs, relationships, families, and all that it entails. Life for these people goes about just as you might imagine in your world. Although there are a few main differences from what you've been told. The stories are not exactly the same; each one is at least slightly different. People have a tendency to twist things up.

And so we begin.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

• “Satoria is a nice 23 degrees outside with partial cloud coverage. Expect the rest of the day to be with a slight breeze.” The Goldilocks news muttered in the background. Sidhe sighed and clicked the television off; the weather was almost always the same anyway. They brushed their hair and secured it together as she usually does in front of her. Sidhe looks in the mirror of their vanity, and quickly grabs their shawl hanging on the corner. Walking to the door she secures it over her head. They look down at themselves as they open their bedroom door; nothing is out of place. As Sidhe walks down the hall they contemplate the day to come. She doesn’t remember much of what she is supposed to do today; something about a meeting with the ducklings and something else they’re supposed to do. They just shake their head and take the last step off the staircase. Sidhe doesn’t really need to remember much anyway, they have someone for that. She gets to the door and reaches up to secure her shawl, and then opens it blinking a couple of times from the sunlight. Sidhe smiles at the white rabbit standing outside her door. There he is; her trusty sidekick.

The white rabbit looks up from his watch and his nose twitches. “Ma’am, you’re just on time. We must make post haste; I’ve prepared the carriage. We don’t want to be late for the ducklings.” He is already turning to make his way down the staircase. Sidhe just smiles and walks with him. “Be patient with me Whitley, I’m getting older.” Whitley just scoffed with a small side smile, “That never stopped your mother. At this Sidhe laughed and nodded, “Well you’re right there you surly rabbit.”

As they made their way into town Sidhe admired her town. It was a beautiful place. Always sparkling and alive with characters all over. It was a blending of different stories, a place where any character is welcome. A place where you can choose and make your own decisions. Where you can be whatever you want to be. Characters honour their roots but are not chained to them; this is something Sidhe always admired about this place. Unfortunately this is not something everyone understood. They thought because Satoria kept their stories alive and honoured their past; that they were somehow stuck in time. They screamed the future with red in their eyes. So many good characters were lost in that time; characters that just wanted to defend their way of life. Sidhe never liked or agreed with war, but she did see that sometimes it was needed.

Last edited:
wolf old drawing.png

If there was one thing Beau prided himself on, it was his sense of smell. Now, stepping off the train into Freybury, the world rushed up to great him with a plethora of scents, new and familiar, and Beau inhaled deeply as if taking a breath of fresh country air:

There was the smokey steam of the train they had just emerged from, a hint of coal and oil and rust, the sweet scent of fresh bread and sugary glaze from the baker selling goods to hungry travelers. There was the sweet scent of linden from the flowering trees lining the busy avenue as he peered through the glass walls of the central station, and yards upon yards of fabric of every type and description from every passerby. Beau caught a glimpse of each person’s life as they hurried by him in those scents: The thick echo of pipe smoke from an elderly man in a bowler hat, the sweet jasmine perfume of a pretty young lady. Beau tipped his silk top hat politely, giving her a smile that looked wolfish despite his best intentions to appear otherwise. Then there was every manner of fur, feather, scale and skin from the animals that also inhabited this diverse place. Beau had never seen so many different faces. In the dark forest the faces were all of one type usually: sinister.

Then a familiar scent caught his nose. Beau turned and caught the flash of a red hood. Beau grinned at his good friend. “Crimson! Don’t tell me you came all the way to the station to meet me did you?

The pair could not have been more different, Beau with his immaculate black suit and wealthy air, and Crimson with his rough demeanor and bright red hood, but Beau considered them fast friends. After all, Crimson was the only one who could come and go freely in the dark forest without losing his way. Beau could never admit this to his father. Nor could he speak freely about the friendship, but here, in Freybury, his father’s influence was far away.

So, if you’re done for the day, do you want to give me the grand tour? I’ll buy dinner if you do.

It was then Beau noticed an elegant carriage go by, the odd birds pulling it, beautifully groomed and tacked, and a distinguishing figure within, sat next to a short, waist-coated white rabbit.
Beau took his hat from his ebony curls and gave the mayor a sweeping bow. The wolf…was in Freybury.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Last edited:
🌙CRIMSON LENYN 🧭
INTERACTIONS: SilverFlight SilverFlight Marceline_idue Marceline_idue (mention)

Crimson's had just gotten done delivering goods around Freybury. His last trip had just so happened to be at the train station. Crimson is the grandson of little red riding hood and his family owned a delivery business called Hoods deliveries. As he didn't know the man he was delivering to, he cut to the chase and finished the ordeal pretty quickly. After the man had left, Crimson stretched a bit as he heard a voice, he snapped his head towards the source, his blood red eyes landing on a familiar black-haired fellow.

"Hey Barnaby! I didn't really know you were visiting, unfortunately... anyway, I was finishing up my last delivery for the day. Of course, I can give you a tour. Who am I to pass up free food?"

That and Barnaby was a good friend, it was difficult to find time with him. The son of the 'big bad wolf' who in Crimon's family wasn't actually big and bad. His grandmother had told his mom what had actually happened and his mother told him. Only a handful of people knew the actual story, the sides of which were involved in what happened. As much as Crimson can go into the dark forest without getting lost thanks to his compass, he would have to get past Barnaby's dad first. Luckily, his dad didn't seem home that often or at least any of the times Crimson had gone out of his way to visit. Seeing Barnaby a bit distracted, he looked and saw the carriage as it went by. He recognized the person inside vaguely. He at least knew it was an important figure in Satoria, but Crimson didn't know them. And still held caution.

"Let's go! We have a tour ahead! And maybe if you are comfortable, I can take you to visit my home."​

wolf old drawing.png

Beau gave Crimson a smile. Not one of his haughty, double-edged smiles, the ones he usually bestowed upon business partners and strangers, but a genuine smile. One pleasant and true. A smile for those who knew the secret of his true nature.
"I would love to see where you live." Beau said in earnest. He had never been to Crimson's home. "I'll admit I am very curious."

Beau lead the way out of the station grounds and onto the busy thoroughfare. He looked all around him, taking in the diverse sights and sounds. This place was nothing like his home.
"Marvelous." He said softly to himself. "Where shall we go first?" His dark eyes were alight with a childlike wonder. Beau could almost taste his new freedom and it was sweet. This trip meant far more to him than a simple acquisition, because this time, with this final job, Beau would have earned enough of his own income to secure a small house. His own home, away from his overbearing family.

"I should also find a daily paper somewhere," he took out his personal view pad and waved it happily. "The housing pages have suddenly become of vast interest to me. That's right Crimson, this time, I finally have enough to purchase my own house! and I've chosen Freybury. Ah, I can't wait to be as far away from my family as I can get!"

He all but wiggled with excitement. "How's business been by the way? The deliveries and such? No trouble I hope?"

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

🌙CRIMSON LENYN🧭
INTERACTIONS: SilverFlight SilverFlight

• Grand tour
    As they left the station, Beau had been in the lead. However, Crimson was quick to take charge once more. As Beau talks about being curious, Crimson replies with.

"Well, it's not anything extravagant. A simple cottage, it is very cozy though."

Crimson was amused by Beau's wonder. He knew Freybury must be very strange and new considering where he came from. However, Beau took to it all well and Crimson couldn't wait to show him around Freybury, as there were a lot of places he could take him to. Crimson also became ecstatic when he mentioned moving to Freybury.

"If you move here, we won't have to put up an act! And I won't have to get my shows covered in gunk when I visit!"

Crimson thought it was worth it though. Regardless of how he may complain. He then answered his question about how business has been while Crimson drags Beau to his Cabin.

"Business has been great! We've been getting more deliveries from other businesses more often! Hard to believe there hasn't been any trouble though."

With that, they came across a wooden building, with two small windows on each side of a wooden door that was arched at the top. The roof was triangular and there were plants surrounding it.

"Welcome to my humble abode! Feel free to stay here for as long as you need while you look for a home here in Freybury! This is our first of many stops"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back