The World is about to end... [Halcyon 2nd Ed]

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
The world is about to end.  Tomorrow--late for me--I shall unveil the next chap in fanfic.  I kept waiting for szalman (because he actually takes notes, where I just write them down the hour after game in the computer), but either he's been really busy, or he's dead.

*anyone seen him?*

And I want to apologize early for Yolan, (although I never see him here much) because he reminds me of Hammie from "over the hedge"--and bishonen_oni's megawatt smile makes me think that Yolan has the same one...

No, not dead yet, but trying, lol . . . just trying to cram more oddly worded lines into my tiny brain and learn when to regurgitate them . . . but I'll try to have mine out tomorrow. . .

So,...

szalman is out this week for the play.  I forgot about that, although he told me many, many times.  

So, we gaming?  I vote no, and pick another day.  Early in the week.

I don't know that I told you all in particular . . . but I've cast in a play and this Thursday is the dress rehearsal with opening Friday and matinee and evening performances on Saturday, so I can game Sunday, Monday I have my next attempt at a CPAP test, and that Thursday is a rehearsal . . .so if there is a time we can play, I'd love to but if we need to wait I definitely understand, and if you need to post-it Q, just let me know.

OH, and yes I still have my fic started just not finished,  this part is taking longer than I'd hoped for learning all of these blasted lines. . . I want my improv back!

If Szalman is alright with post it noting his character, I vote we play.  I am still in the depths of summer, and have little contact with people that are not either Librarians or Japanese government officials.  Translation:  I could use the distraction.

Anyone else?

I'm good with playing. I think we all have a general idea on how Q would react, and as for the fighting - we can pretty much say he's just had a poor series of die-rolls on attack. The good news for him is that the bad guys don't see him as a credible threat because of this, so they don't attack him, either!

Or something. :)

I'm good with playing or not - either way works for me.

A note: I will be in Chicago all next week (starting immediately after work Friday), so I'll be a bit out of it as far as gaming is concerned for next week.

My only concern is that Quaven might like to be there for what's coming up.

-J

Unfortunately with all the work stuff going on right now, Im not sure I'll be able to make it to night cause need to spend some quality time with the boy (hes been sick). BTW All my hard work seemed to pay off! There Training me for a promotion *keeps fingers crosses*

That is two down

One person, I can see post it noting.  But with two out--of a five member team--I think the only responsible thing is to cancel.  

It bums me, but it's the right thing to do

GAME

GAME

GAME

GAME

GAME

GAME

GAME

YES YES YES YES PLEASE YES YES YES

So um, like sure dood, whatever

Thursday...

We talked about it, but now I've had a thought:  What about getting together this thursday at Buffalo Wild Wings?

We gaming?\ Tomorrow?

I know it is late to ask this question, but I am assuming we are.  I am good with gaming, although I understand that Sev is beat down with work.  

Also, any word on our oft-absent sorceror?

Re: We gaming?\ Tomorrow?

Yngwie said:
I know it is late to ask this question, but I am assuming we are.  I am good with gaming, although I understand that Sev is beat down with work.  
Also, any word on our oft-absent sorceror?
I'm operating under the conclusion that we will be gaming tomorrow.

And I've spoken with the Sorceror's man, who has a vested interest in coming over on Thursday, so I'd imagine he'll be bringing Yolan with him.

I'm still in florida at the moment, but will be landing at 830 and can head over then if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back