The World Ends with You: The Reaper's Game

So you think we should like gave a message board or a "Texts You've Received Board" To post missions? Or just do it normally.

You know I just realized we get to use the cellphone BBCode ^^

NOR
Ceros
Hi :)
NOR
Who is this?
Ceros
Lol, It's me silly.

um.. wow.. that's cool! I wonder if we can have a separate tab.

We can have it as "Other IC" I think that would be okay :o

Recipient
them
[message=Left]i :)
[/message]
me
Who is this?
them
Lol, It's me silly.

Ceros said:
We can have it as "Other IC" I think that would be okay :o
Okay, but if you want to rename it to something like Duck Tab, just ask an admin.

Alright so we are doing the cellphone thing.

Okay, but if you want to rename it to something like Duck Tab, just ask an admin.
Alright so we are doing the cellphone thing.
Sure, but I forget how the text messages are in TWEWY. I haven't played in a while aha. Is it just a message?

[textmessage]

Left

right
Asdf

[/textmessage]

Ceros said:
Sure, but I forget how the text messages are in TWEWY. I haven't played in a while aha. Is it just a message?
I'm pretty sure.

Sorry just trying get down the texmessage. Trying yo figure why it isn't working.

NOR
me
A
them
b

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
[textmessage]
Left

right
Asdf

[/textmessage]

I'm pretty sure.

Sorry just trying get down the texmessage. Trying yo figure why it isn't working.

NOR
me
A
them
b
WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT

For the missions thing, in a different rp Im in the GM is using the ¨Notes¨tab to post missions. Though I think it doesn´t matter too much what extra tab is used.

Also idk when ill be able to work on my character because I have a lot of homework to do before tuesday, which is my deadline.

I do get distracted really easily though, so maybe I´ll end up filling out the CS sooner than I think lol!

Moonsetter said:
So are we looking for a even number of males and females? Cause i can play either.
Nope, just an even number of players. Gender doesn't matter.

Also, we have the notes tab now :)

gogojojo331 said:
when are we starting?
When enough people join... There's only two characters made so far and they're both players

Ill look at these when im out of school. It will be around 3.5 hours :)

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
@NisotNaiz Your character is fine, just get the pins down and I'll approve.
- Co-GM

@Ceros Fusions...I guess my character will create a bunch of samuri.
What if one of the ways the reapers spice up the rules more is by giving everyone fusion pins too? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back