The Wonderland Project

Oh wow! Umm.. This is my first Role play, so I hope it's not too bad~ Umm... I'm kinda new to this site, so I don't know everything... >////< 
Oh wait, I got a few things now, but what does C/S stand for?

[QUOTE="Yuu Yuuka]Oh wow! Umm.. This is my first Role play, so I hope it's not too bad~ Umm... I'm kinda new to this site, so I don't know everything... >////<

[/QUOTE]
Oh! It sounds like a very good roleplay to all of us that have applied. What you do is look through the links and read about the characters we've applied. You have to write one too, as this is a roleplay for all of us after all! Just see which ones you like and accept them. After accepting them, you can either start out the roleplay by writing the starter in the "Role play" tab or continue waiting for more members! If you need help, don't be afraid to ask!

EDIT: And a C/S is a character sheet, but all of us caught on that we should just create a character page. Don't stress about the character sheet!

Sighing, she looked at the small crowd of boys. Although she was originally just trying to pass through without any problems, they were proving that they were going to try and make it harder for her. She crossed her arms as she looked at them, annoyed "May I just pass through?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back