• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The witches wolf

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
Things you need to know about the Pack.

They live in a nice, big, yet old house out in the woods. They have about 200 acres to themselves to run about without having to worry about other humans. The woods have plenty of game for them, a stream, nice big trees to keep them in the shade, and they get to experience all the seasons of the year. Let's say they live in Missouri, case why not. I just choose a random state.

So there is one alpha, Two Betas, and any number of Deltas and any number of Omegas.

The only Person outside of myself who has a rank reserved is Gilmoregirl. She is a beta.

Okay so a few rules real quick.

-Thought speak does exist, this allows them to communicate in wolf form. It only exist then.

-As you would imagine clothes did to come off when changing so when the shift back to human they nude.

-Wolves can have powers, usually it is just the alpha. (It'd be something simple.)

-Mates exist till the end of their lives.

-When they shift it is either as a wolf or as a human. They aren't the bipedal werewolves.

-Follow the sites rules. Romance is allowed, BUt if things get intense you know fade to black.

-Try to post about a paragraph per reply, seriously I hate one liners

-You can have as many characters as you like, but if they are for real characters (Like you will continue to use them, and not a character that like is "That business man who Nick bumped into and then cussed at NIck", Anyways for real characters, will all need to have a Character Sheet made. It helps to remember who is who and about them.

-No anime photos please. I don't mind drawings, Real photos are nice, and colorful descriptive things (In writing) are fine

-I don't mind swearing. Be insane to ban it.

-Things that happen are always open for discussion.

-Seriously just ask if you have any questions, or don't necessarily like an idea just say something.

-Biggest and most important rule is be creative and have fun

-One more thing, if each of you would be kind enough to summit, in pm, a plot idea to me. It'll help keep things interesting. That way too much burden isn't put on one person, and things don't get dull

The plot:

This first plot will be the Pack, already established, everything within the pack is fairly happy, everyone gets along. Through the American Wolf Alliance the pack gets a call about a guy who has been imprisoned by a witch clan. They are essentially keeping him as a slave, so the pack will go out and rescue him. More details will take place in the actual first post. This is in modern times.

Please apply below. I will set up the thread once I am happy with who we have.

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]already did

[/QUOTE]
I saw I am slow this morning the coffee isn't working

Death to all betrayers

Awesome! I read some of what you've written so far and I pretty much don't know what to do... You have established a nicely going story line. Can you advise me how to get into the plot and "become a pack member". I can't just plop from nowhere. I guess I can be a Delta (the lone wolf).

Well. Your best way for Vulcan to get accepted into the pack is for the pack to gain his trust. They'll probably be like "Da-Fuck." When they first meet him as the way you typed it. Nothing wrong with it. Anyways I am going to eat before I reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back