The Wind-Up Doll

SR388

Ok, so this idea is totally stolen from another rp I've done before and had a blast with. Basically it'll be a mostly realistic world, other than the wind-up doll. The story would be an eventual romance between a person and their doll.

The doll would be an incredibly advanced one. When it's wound up, it practically comes to life. It's extremely human like. It needs to eat, sleep, and use the bathroom. It gets hurt, and heals, and has emotions. When it first starts up, it's practically a blank slate. It'll develop emotions and ticks as it discovers more of it's environment.

This would be a MxF, the human being female, probably around late teens early twenties, and the doll being male. I would prefer playing the doll.. The doll has a few built in mechanics, but I'll leave them a surprise, so the female can react without knowing what's coming.

Basically it'll be a girl and her doll, and their reactions to (mostly) every day events like school, work, friends, and the darker side of life, bullies, crime, and potentially death!

Not filled yet :D I'll start an rp thread and post the link here. 
Here's the link.

Also, feel free to create and add in any details I left out. I most likely left them out so they are free to the imagination, and if I want to describe something myself, I'll obviously do it, if not, you can add in anything you want. There is no moderator or admin for this story, so feel free to do as you please. Just no god modding and the obvious.

Alright! Yay! I'll post as soon as I can. I work until 5 EST, but I can try to get something in during my breaks.

Understandable. I work today from 11 to 11, most days only from 11 to 5. So no worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back