• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy * ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐’ฒ๐ผ๐’ž๐’ฆ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ: ๐˜–๐˜–๐˜Š *

Main
Here
If we are doing tarot, I think my character would be a perfect fit for the Tower card. Alas, he is still in the workshop so this decision has yet to be finalized lol

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say everyone's characters look fabulous. I was curious if we had to assign a tarot card to characters for the character sheets? I am happy to do research if needed, just don't have an idea with a card yet, so i wanted to ask
I'm currently running 10 of Swords. I don't imagine people piling on for that one. But it's a nasty one, it fits the character really well.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say everyone's characters look fabulous. I was curious if we had to assign a tarot card to characters for the character sheets? I am happy to do research if needed, just don't have an idea with a card yet, so i wanted to ask
Nope, I was just playing around with the idea of assigning each character a tarot card for *potentially* some plot things (I'm still on the fence about it), but that wouldn't be until after applications are approved. Feel free to do the CS as you please though, and I don't mind hearing which cards everyone thinks would fit their characters. I just did it for Damir and Hollis for the hell of it anyway

If we are doing tarot, I think my character would be a perfect fit for the Tower card. Alas, he is still in the workshop so this decision has yet to be finalized lol
As a fellow Tower applicant, I cant wait to see what you come up with.

As a fellow Tower applicant, I cant wait to see what you come up with.
well now that I have competition, I am okay with being second place. Maybe it's just how tarot cards are but divining the meaning from them is a more arduous task than I was expecting. I might have to take more time to look through card meanings and stuff. If I'm lucky, maybe a local coven will be able to help.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't Death be pretty topical to the reaper fallen angel who wants to safeguard souls?

Last edited:
So if we have a Sherrif does that mean Lone Cross is the county seat? Because if that's the case I actually have the delicious idea of being county commissioner. Oh, and also a contract lawyer.

Mr Lazarus Love also may or may not have business connections to the railroad company in town. And if he does this was most certainly not an attempt to fuck with the Leylines by laying cold iron railroad tracks all over them. Every odd track deviation is most definitely because the surveyors thought it was the best route and not at all due to geomancy.

I'm done with my CS, even though there's a week left until it needs to be finished. lol. I just let my muse take me.
Now to re-read it in a few days and find 9 million small mistakes.

hoping to chip away at my character/s sometime this week.
just been very busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back