• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One The Watchmakers

Ampersand

I ♥ semicolons
The general plot:

===================================

The CEO of the world's largest mega-conglomerate is a Steve Job's type visionary who has ambitions to create a perfect society that in reality is a farce, with people being controlled Stepford Wifes style to maintain order and perfection. They are secretly manufacturing/modifying and distributing products via the criminal underground (perhaps to avoid standard checks on the products that would prevent this), with designed-in backdoors so they may take control once a high enough percentage of the populace and world leaders are prepped with said implants and devices. In the mean time, they're experimenting on highly-modified trans-humans (C1) as a means to force mankind's subjugation and next stage in evolution: the cyborg.

In the mean time, the backdoored chips (commonly implanted mind-augmentations or some such) are discovered by [the good guys] and the conspiracy must be unraveled by C2 before it's too late.

===================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to idea-dump...

"Thirty thousand compromised chips? How's that possible? With modern SecureSigs, these things are virtually tamper-proof. Sure, a good decker might be able to hack one of these chips given about two-weeks with a million cred root-rig, but for these to be compromised on a mass scale--"

"The manufacturer itself would have to be involved. Is that what you're implying?"

Oay, so just to start out I was going to put up a picture ( I was going to use real, but I could use something else) then

Height:

Weight:

Role:

That's pretty much all I was going to do. xD

Sounds great! I'm driving out of town in the morning for a wedding, so I might be a bit light on the writing until I come back Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back