• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Warlands OOC

I see, also the Romanian was just a bit of a gimmick, although all my gypsy characters speak some of it. Nice of you to go through the trouble though.

I see, also the Romanian was just a bit of a gimmick, although all my gypsy characters speak some of it. Nice of you to go through the trouble though.

I'm always up for a challenge. Plus its fun to speak other than English sometimes XD

@Aio

Wanted to give you the opportunity to be aware of Vere, rather than stumbling on you first since you had not written about actually being IN the woods yet.. just headed that way. 

@Arion You have two more days until you can finish your character. If not, unfortunately, you will be denied and banned from joining this RP. I know this sounds mean but I'm not fond of WIP character sheets. 

Okay, and? 

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Nothing will change my mind about your character. If you find this RP unfair, that's your opinion.

@RowanH

Aio responded. Just saying 'cause I haven't seen a post in a while from anybody, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back