• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - HOGWARTS RP - Accepting Applications

I'd be interested in joining if there's any slots available! I do have a preference, but understand if it's a first come first serve.

Edit: Saw the apps closed, so disregard, I will delete shortly

Fun character building facts for the famed Shore family, aka Saber and Skyri’s family!

the minister of magic

image0.jpeg

is a former professional quidditch world champion who has since become the representative of the British Ministry of Magic to the International Confederation of Wizards’ Conference

mandy-river.jpeg

is a top reporter at the Daily Prophet

image0.jpeg

is a prominent auror who has the record of most dark wizards captured in his first year and has continued to impress

image0.jpeg

is a top of her field magical creature researcher who is famed for her findings on thestrals

sophie-turner-confirms-new-x-men-movie-shooting-soon_zx1d.1280.jpeg

Saber is the fourth oldest and Skyri is the baby!

cachedImage.jpg

Hey Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 :)

You might wanna put that all in either

Or

Come on and join us! :)

Hey Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 :)

You might wanna put that all in either

Or

Come on and join us! :)
Imma make my way over when I get a chance haha! Was just trying to post it on the thread I could easily get to while I had the time lol! I shared it with Wander earlier tho!

Imma make my way over when I get a chance haha! Was just trying to post it on the thread I could easily get to while I had the time lol! I shared it with Wander earlier tho!
Ah got it! I see.

I didn’t know you were in contact with Wander so I thought I’d try to help out! :)

Can’t wait to see ur characters!

Bumping this thread as we currently have an opening for 1 Hufflepuff student and 1 Slytherin student and are still very early on in the RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back