The Walking Dead

What Character Were You Sad To See Die Most~?

• Sophia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane

• Lori

• Merle

• Dale

• Andrea

• Hershel

• Mika

• Lizzie

• Other

• Total voters

WalkerGirl

One Time Luck

“Alive or dead, the truth won't rest. Rise up while you can.”

― Mira Grant, Feed

tumblr_m79dwz3iQq1r2knsgo1_500.gif

An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months, society has crumbled; there is no government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable.

What will you do when sh*t hits the fan?

~~~~~~

Hello! All of you may call me Walker or Chloe, either one is fine. As you can see I'm in dire need of some TWD role plays. I LOVE rp's based round survival and I LOVE when it involves post-apocalyptic events even more! Anyway what I'm looking for is a small group of people who would like to do a TWD role play with me but before you sign up there are a few tiny rules you must follow.

The Rules of TWD Roleplay

2+ paragraphs. It's okay to have writers block but one liners won't do. At least a paragraph if you get writers block.

Realism. You are not superman or batman for that matter so please try to stay as realistic as possible. If your character gets there leg hurt then act like it, suspense is awesome!

No God-modding! It makes everything boring if everything's too easy. No going bada** zombie killer on me, please.

Diversity. The world is sooo much better with it. Unique characters make a unique role play. All I'm asking is that not every character is some emotionally damaged white girl and a bada** teenage boy, please.

Emotion! C'mon your in a zombie infested world! Show some breakdowns or fear or something! It's okay to be like this sometimes and I know with some characters this will take awhile but that's okay!

Romance. Know I understand some o you would love to involve this and I think that's fine. In this world you'll need some support and reassurance that a good life can come but please don't make this the main goal. Your goal is to survive and DO NOT push your characters love onto someone who doesn't want it. Pm them first!

Ideas. Don't be afraid to throw them out there and if your shy then just Pm me the idea and we'll talk, I'm nice. I do expect however some collaboration.

Okay so I pretty much covered everything, I think. I'm looking for about 2-4 people. If I only get 2 then I would expect everyone to be able too play 2 characters. If your only interested in a 1x1 then Pm me, please.

Also, no canons. This rp will be about OUR characters and their struggles to survive.

Intro.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Okay, Just one question.. Why 2 paragraphs?

I know that, I'm not stupid.. Fine I revise my question. Why two+ paragraphs? I think it's just ridiculous.. And.. it just makes the person add more that what is actually needed.

Well.. You don't have to tag me every time.. Plus, it was just a question.. Also.. I'm not saying that I couldn't. And! People have different opinions. Plus, It doesn't matter if your, "cut out". That's rude and very unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back