• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Vladimir

Hey everyone!

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about someone else saying Em fainted - my character's not that timid, nor is she a first-timer, she's just quiet and reserved at first, and a little scatterbrained at times, heh - hence showing up a little late. She might've been startled at first, that's for sure, but not to the point of fainting. Em's made of tougher stuff than that. ( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Em! sorry for advancing your character's story. please forgib. (:'()

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, some time has passed since you're character first made it onto the scene and I wanted to make sure it was okay that I timeskip your story progression to keep everyone in sync when it comes to that one place in time everyone's at. Sorry again that I caused this confusion and stuff. I messed up. please forgive me pretty please.

Hey guys! Sorry, had a visitor last night and things got busy. I'm about to make a post and we will be landing on the planettttt

[QUOTE="Von Winston]Hey guys! Sorry, had a visitor last night and things got busy. I'm about to make a post and we will be landing on the planettttt

[/QUOTE]
is my cs ok?

hey just to inform ya, the story with chel and Em is taking place before we got onto the vladimir and the part where Ka'is is getting settled in is when we're orbiting the planet two hours later.

Also, just a quick comment, can we keep the smilies out of the roleplay? Since we're not playing simple, it may be more appropriate to describe the facial changes of our characters. ^^

Latorrex said:
hey just to inform ya, the story with chel and Em is taking place before we got onto the vladimir and the part where Ka'is is getting settled in is when we're orbiting the planet two hours later.
And no worries ~ I'm sure we'll connect up just fine when we all go to the armory.

[QUOTE="Von Winston]Also, just a quick comment, can we keep the smilies out of the roleplay? Since we're not playing simple, it may be more appropriate to describe the facial changes of our characters. ^^

[/QUOTE]
similes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back