• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Village of Starting Over

BearlyHana said:
Accepted! Cool backstory.
Oh thank you! It took me a while to write, i wanted to write a lot more but i thought that you would fall asleep half way though so i kept it to a smaller back story. I was debating with myself what role i wanted to be, i was going to go with something like teacher or librarian but then i was like "Oh yea, I hate children" so i thought the next role that would be interesting was lead police. Thank you for accepting me.

[QUOTE="Elizabeth Yuki]Oh thank you! It took me a while to write, i wanted to write a lot more but i thought that you would fall asleep half way though so i kept it to a smaller back story. I was debating with myself what role i wanted to be, i was going to go with something like teacher or librarian but then i was like "Oh yea, I hate children" so i thought the next role that would be interesting was lead police. Thank you for accepting me.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah NP! I may not write for a few days because I hurt my right hand and i'm right handed. If I do it'll be a little for my reply to happen.

BearlyHana said:
Yeah NP! I may not write for a few days because I hurt my right hand and i'm right handed. If I do it'll be a little for my reply to happen.
Oh my, I am terribly sorry that happen to you. I hope it heals fast!

Whoops, sorry! I didn't do enough research I guess. xD Ready for Re-evaluation! > :D

I didn't realize Moon Lake was a part of Britain, so I kinda did that on a whim. My apologies! X///D

@BearlyHana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back