The Victorian Criminal Mind (Character Info and Sheet/5 spots left!)

Maeve Harris

Elder Member
Plot info : http://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/the-victorian-mind-accepting-5-spots-left.9939/

CHARACTER INFO

Social classes:

The Working Class : Lived in poor conditions and most performed endless physical labor. Women did the housework, then travelled across their area to do the chores of the Middle and Upper Class. Men worked long hours in their professions, but earned little money because of their social stature.

The Middle Class : Women only cooked, but did no other housework and provided no income. Men earned a considerable amount for their work. Living conditions were not great, but not horrible.

The Upper Class : Usually had some connection to royalty. No one did work of any kind, and they spend most of their time relaxing. If one desired, they could work just for the sake of boredom, and were paid a very high amount due to their social stature.

USUABLE ABILITIES

(Upon making your character, you can choose one of these abilities. After a person has chosen this ability, no one else may have it. We have to keep this roleplay diverse!)

[Taken by me] The Medical Doctor : This person must have extensive knowledge on everything medical-wise.

[Claimed by Papyasandsunshine] The Mind Doctor : This person is aware of all psychological disorders and processes that can exist among anyone from the common man to the Queen herself.

[Claimed by El Chilango] The Quick-Eye : This person is capable of analyzing all sorts of data and records in seconds. He/she is a fast reader, and is sort of a library when it comes to memorization. He/she has everything they have ever read memorized verbatim.

[Claimed by ninbinz] The Privilaged One : This person is extremely involved in upper and lower class politics. They know everything that there is to know about the aituations around theme, and have connections to any person from the Queen herself to the drug dealers in the gutters. He/she is also a good actor.

[Claimed by GoddessOfGod] The Thinker : This person is capable of outstanding leadership. They're capable of coming up with any sort of plan or scheme, and are very intelligent and firm. (Keep in mind tht if you goose this posistion, you will be the one leading the group.)

THE KILLER (Claimed by Doctor Disharmony)

Yes, there will be a killer. This killer, you should know, will not have too many oppourtune places to come into the roleplay until the story picks up. So, if you are very muh involved in other roleplay a but would like a minor spot, then this is for you. Keep in mind that your character has limitations, as well as his own character sheet.

If you have read the character info, put the phrase "Victorian Killer" at the bottom of the character sheet.

CHARACTER SHEET FOR "THE BIG FIVE" :

Name :

Ability :

Social class :

Appearance : (A real-life photo is preferred, whether it is from an actor, model, or spokesperson. Remember, this is the Victorian era, so no crazy hair or anything of the sort! Also, you can add statistics such as height and weight.)

Sexual Orientation : (Romance is gracefully encouraged, but again, keep it PG-13!)

Personality : (AT LEAST 2 paragraphs. I want to make sure that you are literate! Include their quirks, likes/dislikes, desires, ect.)

Biography/History : (Their childhood and what they've been doing up to this point. Again, AT LEAST 2 paragraphs!)

Other : (physical skills, ect.)

THE KILLER CHARACTER SHEET :

Name/Nickname : (the character's real name, as well as the nickname that the public uses when referring to him.)

Sexual Orientaion :

What makes the killer special? : (This needs to be 2+ paragraphs. This section should explain why this killer hasn't been caught, usually because of some special connection or skill, whether it's his job or posistion in life or special ability. Also, list the killer's "signature", which is how the killer murders his victims, and any special marks or notes he leaves behind. BE CREATIVE!)

Biography/History :

Appearance : (remember, VICTORIAN ERRRAAA.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it does.

BUT EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK OVER THE LINK THAT I POSTED PRETTY PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T IT EXPLAINS MORE.

The Big Five Has This Under Contro

(I know you said you wanted players who have been here a month or longer. But this is not my first account, and being my second I have been here for a while. Just thought I should tell you :cool: )

Excellent > :)

And being that I am filling out the sheet for the killer, I was wondering if you had anything particular in mind about, well, anything about him, really.

El : Yes you may. And make sure you've read the plot info!

Goddess : Would you mind waiting until the other four post their character sheets before placing yours? All these replies are coming in so fast. Dx But yes, I'll go ahead and give you dibs on the thinker. And please go through the plot info. 
And Doctor, no specifics, really. Just keep him creative and creepy! > :D

"The Big Five Has This Under Control

My bad I didn't get that far before I said "I WANT IN NAUUU!!!"

The Privileged One is who i'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back