• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

You betcha! It finally didn't rain on me this time (has been for the last week)!

It didn't rain for us...for half a day LMAO but I'm glad for you!

Watch, it'll start up again tomorrow and I won't be happy. XD

EDIT: 28 minutes later, it is raining... Fuuu-

Last edited:
Water used to always be my favourites starter type. I think I'm more a psychic type now haha

Back in the day, Ghost was my favourite. Recently I have fallen in love with Water-type tanking prowess and easy to counter types of which it is weak to (and are common, as a bonus).

Ghost is always good haha
I haven't played Pokémon since Black, but I'm hoping to get into it again (and maybe buy a switch for the new game oops)

Idk where I was going with that original point of me saying I haven't played it since Black XD I think it was to say my knowledge on it varies from when I was a kid when I literally just chose a good ol' Pokémon and pitted it against someone haha

I sort of have! It's interesting to see where the series has gone since then ^^

Trust me, Sun and Moon are great. Play either of them if you get the chance. ^.^

Sun/Moon looks incredible. I never got to play the latter games because I never had the 3DS. Now that I have the 3DS, they're moving to Switch. It always happens to me T_T

I'm hopefully picking up Omega Ruby in a bid and I've already got White 2 at home which I ordered. Then I'm gonna bankrupt myself and order the rest at the cheapest price possible lmao

Haha, it's all good, I always get on the hype train five stops later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back