• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic the unnamed colonies [sci-fi stardew anyone?] - forever open -

novacid

word hustler
THE UNNAMED COLONIES
WANT TO BEGIN AGAIN?
BEGIN HERE.

[basic career paths available on all planets]
some exceptions, ask recruiter for details
Restaurant/bar owner
Server/bartender
Airship captain and crew
Traveling trader
Mechanic
Store owner
Librarian
Teacher

whole planet A possible.jpg
VISMORA
Seaside capitol: Xirie (Zy-ree)
Exports: None, home to largest port in galaxy
Occupations:
Port overseer
Ship captain
Ship first mate
Dock worker
planet A 4.pngplanet A.jpg
planet A 3.jpg

Jungle capitol: Entonsa (En-tone-sah)
Exports: Coffee, chocolate, lumber, animals
Occupations:
Cocoa farmer
Coffee farmer
Lumberjack
Animal trainer
Hunter
planet A 2.jpgplanet A night.jpg
planet A capitol.jpg

Hot, humid temperature, but abundant with life, Vismora is a beautiful and treacherous planet. It will sustain you and kill you, please pack appropriately.

large_8986a427-35d1-46a0-bb7b-6a46df454f48.jpg

THASENIA
Mountain capitol: Oglasea (Oh-glay-sha)
Exports: None
Occupations:
Speak to your recruiter about acquiring your own parcel of land. Become a homesteader today! Pack approriately and bring your own weapons.
planet B day.jpg

Ocean capitol: Ockport
Exports: Seafood
Occupations:
Port overseer
Fishing boat captain
Fishermen
planet B capitol.jpg

Valley capitol: Iyrefield (Ire-field)
Exports: Produce, all variety
Occupations:
Farmers
Any basic career path
planet B.jpg

Pleasant and gorgeous, Thasenia is for those who want a mild life; cozy, happy and without stress. Though there is little conflict, the creatures in the mountains appear to be more aggressive than the rest of animals in Thasenia.

planet c whole.jpg
RIA 78N
North capitol:
Eydon (Aye-don)
Main export: Gold, diamonds, other precious gems
Occupations:
Miner
Security
planet C possible.jpgplanet C volcanic.jpg
planet C volcanic 3.jpg
!CAUTION! ICE. BLIZZARDS. VOLCANOS. LAVA.

!NOTICE!
Now offering triple salary to live on RIA! Earn more than your family needs to live comfortably on the beautiful coasts of Thasenia! For a limited time, working in the mines can grant you a bonus of up to 50,000 credits! (restrictions apply, ask Colony Officer for details)

South capitol: Eylisla (Aye-lie-la)
Main export: None
Occupations:
Greenhouse workers
Any basic career path
planet C greenhouse.jpgplanet C 2.jpg
planet C capitol.jpg

Does your partner work in the mines? Can't bear to live planets away? Live in the sweet, sweet suburbia of Eylisla! Complete with a guaranteed job in one of our two grand greenhouses and hot water in every home!​

Attachments

• planet C volcanic 2.jpg
    planet C volcanic 2.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 0
  • planet C greenhouse 2.jpg
    planet C greenhouse 2.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 0
  • planet B capitol.jpg
    planet B capitol.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
NOTE: this will be a more advanced than casual role play and this is my FIRST TIME starting a group play, so be patient with me <3

also note, any and all pairings welcome!

Last edited:
What is the overall tech level? Is it like most aspects of life is futuristic or did humans put all their stats into space travel while everything else stayed Stardew levels?

What is the overall tech level? Is it like most aspects of life is futuristic or did humans put all their stats into space travel while everything else stayed Stardew levels?

that's a great question that I didn't even consider so it could be either! I'm leaning towards not much, except maybe in Ria? I imagine it being too cold for them to survive without a lot of tech.

Yeah a mixing level of tech between the planets sounds fun

Lava blizzards. Alien monsters.
Consider me interested.

Hello! This seems very cool indeed, you have my interest.

(Edit)

Will this RP be onsite or conducted over discord?

Hello! This seems very cool indeed, you have my interest.

(Edit)

Will this RP be onsite or conducted over discord?

thank you!! on site! I've asked moderators about using "extra pages" for our two other planets, I figured we'd make Thasenia the main.

bump! if you want to help with world building or have any ideas, hop on discord <3

also also wic, will be updating the original post throughout the day, hoping to add some job ideas to each city (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back