• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Madison was still crying as she was comforted by her mother. To say the least this was quite the circumstance. She didn't know they were after her mom's voice to awaken Groudon . She just assumed they were after mother due to ransom or some other means . She didn't know what to do or say , she just continued to sob, both for the unfortunate situation & for her mother's safety.

Red meanwhile was thinking. He told the group " What I personally don't understand is why they haven't taken Sara as of yet. Due to being a descendant of Damos , Her bonds that transcend time & space mental a ability can awaken any legendary & control them as long as evil isn't in their heart . We can turn the tides by using this ability against them " . He said, speculating on how to overcome the enemy in question. " I also assume they heard of Madison's abilities as well. Not saying we use Sara or Madison, but both are last resorts if we desire to use them " .

Anna looked incredibly determined as well. However, she noticed she was teleported to some location that was definitely not Cleveland. She just dusted her skirt off and wanted to know where to go to get started on this little adventure .

( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane )

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (104).gif
Macie: *Looking at Henry* Henry, Where is the Camera crew? I am serious about this. I am settling this score today. I am not gonna do anything else till i clear the air on camera. Telling everyone how it's gonna be. This is to give Madison a huge piece of mind. She's in need of it more than ever. She's been hurt and i won't sit by and allow it to continue.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Bobbie looked at the two and felt a gasp come out as what she was hearing was so abrupt. She was then immediately on alert for her daughter after hearing about people being able to change their appearance and evade detection. From what was said at first before about the idea that someone tried to steal Macie's soul... and given the info that the two had... It was not good. Bobbie Lightfoot was very intimidated by that.

Bobby Lightfoot was on alert and knew that their daughter was gonna be in need of help. Lots of it. But the question was... what could the two of them possibly do?

As for outside the hospital...

With the new threatening issue about to come to birth... The two girls were on the run... trying to run for cover... get to safety. But that was until...

"Feeeeeaaaarrrrroooowwww! Feeeeeaaaarrrrooooowwww!"

full

Blossom: *To the two running girls* Don't worry, You two... Just get to safety. It's okay. *Commanding her pokemon* Fearow, Strike the grunts down with Aerial ACE! Blow them back with the second Attack: SKY ATTACK!

Looks like someone was coming to the rescue of the two girls. Way to go Electrogal! It's good to have a band of good guys on the infinite call, isn't it?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
(Band of good guys on Infinity call a good thing? No, it's more annoying and forces us to have the bad guys scale past what they should have too in a situation just to pull off an interesting scenario. However, in this particular case it's fine even though I was more hoping for one of Macie's crew to come to the rescue but w/e.)

The two girls took shelter near the hostpital, hiding behind a section of wall as Empoleon stood guard.

b9ce4062fd29ea49572d246cc02c97e6.png
The five grunts stopped as did their pokemon. Two of the pokemon got caught in the blast from the areal ace and Sky attack.

"It's the champ!" Said one grunt to the others.

"No worries we can take her!" Said another.

"Yeah there's five of us and only one of her!"

There were 2 Mighyena in the group and 3 Seleo's The seleo's were commanded to launch an ice beam attack on Fearow while the Mightyena were told to go after the two girls with the Empoleon right by them.

__

It was at this point that Blackout and Scooter were made aware of the situation. Hearing the battle from outside. Quickly they dashed to a window and looked outside, seeing the battle unfold.

"I'll stay here," Blackout said, "You go help out."

Scooter nodded as she pulled out her own pokeball before giving it a toss and out came a Scizor. She then took her head set and pulled out the microphone part of it as she nodded to Scizor.

"Let's go," She said as Scizor nodded and picked Scooter up, before they went out of the window, landing near where the Mightyena was about to attack the pretty low heath Empoleon. When they landed Scizor let go of Scooter as Scooter gave her command.

"Bullet Punch, followed by X-Scizors!" She commanded as Scizor dashed fast at one and struck it with a bullet punch before quickly turning around and smashing the other with a Super effective X-scizzor's attack.

(Band of good guys on Infinity call a good thing? No, it's more annoying and forces us to have the bad guys scale past what they should have too in a situation just to pull off an interesting scenario. However, in this particular case it's fine even though I was more hoping for one of Macie's crew to come to the rescue but w/e.)

The two girls took shelter near the hostpital, hiding behind a section of wall as Empoleon stood guard.

View attachment 454331
The five grunts stopped as did their pokemon. Two of the pokemon got caught in the blast from the areal ace and Sky attack.

"It's the champ!" Said one grunt to the others.

"No worries we can take her!" Said another.

"Yeah there's five of us and only one of her!"

There were 2 Mighyena in the group and 3 Seleo's The seleo's were commanded to launch an ice beam attack on Fearow while the Mightyena were told to go after the two girls with the Empoleon right by them.

__

It was at this point that Blackout and Scooter were made aware of the situation. Hearing the battle from outside. Quickly they dashed to a window and looked outside, seeing the battle unfold.

"I'll stay here," Blackout said, "You go help out."

Scooter nodded as she pulled out her own pokeball before giving it a toss and out came a Scizor. She then took her head set and pulled out the microphone part of it as she nodded to Scizor.

"Let's go," She said as Scizor nodded and picked Scooter up, before they went out of the window, landing near where the Mightyena was about to attack the pretty low heath Empoleon. When they landed Scizor let go of Scooter as Scooter gave her command.

"Bullet Punch, followed by X-Scizors!" She commanded as Scizor dashed fast at one and struck it with a bullet punch before quickly turning around and smashing the other with a Super effective X-scizzor's attack.

Blossom: *Commanding her Pokemon* Fearow use gust at the Ice attack and blow it right back at the Grunts!

"Fearow...row...row...row! Fear... Fea....row!"

Fearow went as it got into position and flapped its wings with large gusts and Wind. It was not gonna just let the Grunts take control...

It was only then that Macie's parents came out and lent a hand...

Bobby Lightfoot.jpgBobbie Lightfoot Phd (1).jpg
Bobby and Bobbie: *To Team Aqua grunts* We're the lightfoots. The Parents to the Rising Star. You want our daughter... You get through us and we're not moving without a fight. You mess with our daughter and you'll face the might of the Lightfoots. Like... NOW! *Calling out their Pokemon* Palpitoad, Gastly, GO! WE Bring you out! PROTECT OUR DAUGHTER!

"Palpitoad!"

"Gastly!"

Bobby: *Commanding his pokemon* Palpitoad, Fire something to fight fire with fire... Hit with HYDRO PUMP! Fire at Team Aqua!

Bobbie: *Commanding her pokemon* Gastly, Use a strong welcoming committee move while Striking the Grunts... Use SHADOW BALL!

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee crumbelivable crumbelivable

Blossom: *Commanding her Pokemon* Fearow use gust at the Ice attack and blow it right back at the Grunts!

"Fearow...row...row...row! Fear... Fea....row!"

Fearow went as it got into position and flapped its wings with large gusts and Wind. It was not gonna just let the Grunts take control...

It was only then that Macie's parents came out and lent a hand...

View attachment 454339View attachment 454340
Bobby and Bobbie: *To Team Aqua grunts* We're the lightfoots. The Parents to the Rising Star. You want our daughter... You get through us and we're not moving without a fight. You mess with our daughter and you'll face the might of the Lightfoots. Like... NOW! *Calling out their Pokemon* Palpitoad, Gastly, GO! WE Bring you out! PROTECT OUR DAUGHTER!

"Palpitoad!"

"Gastly!"

Bobby: *Commanding his pokemon* Palpitoad, Fire something to fight fire with fire... Hit with HYDRO PUMP! Fire at Team Aqua!

Bobbie: *Commanding her pokemon* Gastly, Use a strong welcoming committee move while Striking the Grunts... Use SHADOW BALL!

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee crumbelivable crumbelivable

The Ice beam attacks shifted but the Seleo managed to stop it before it struck the grunts. They prepared for another attack when suddenly the Lightfoot's came out.

"What was that about 5 on 1?" Said one of the grunts.

"It's 5 on 5 now!" Said another.

"We can take them!" Said a third.

"Are you kidding? With the champ on their side!"

"You're right... Retreat!" Said the final one as they commanded the seleo to use a Mist attack which they used to cloud the vision of the others so they could escape.

"You better run!" Said the Asian girl from before. Scooter looked back as she looked at them.

"Chill?" Scooter said seeing the Asian girl, "What are you doing here?"

The Ice beam attacks shifted but the Seleo managed to stop it before it struck the grunts. They prepared for another attack when suddenly the Lightfoot's came out.

"What was that about 5 on 1?" Said one of the grunts.

"It's 5 on 5 now!" Said another.

"We can take them!" Said a third.

"Are you kidding? With the champ on their side!"

"You're right... Retreat!" Said the final one as they commanded the seleo to use a Mist attack which they used to cloud the vision of the others so they could escape.

"You better run!" Said the Asian girl from before. Scooter looked back as she looked at them.

"Chill?" Scooter said seeing the Asian girl, "What are you doing here?"

Bobby: *To the grunts* Come back for our daughter... we dare you. You'll regret ever crossing us. Lightfoots don't play.!

Bobbie: *Looking at her Gastly* Good work, Gastly. Good work. Macie'll be happy to know that you had her back.

"Gastly...Gastly!"

It was then as they were about to look at the two girls were now in the scene when suddenly a Riolu came out and made off with attacking. However didn't get far as Gastly collided with it using Night Shade and then Shadow ball. The Riolu took the attacks and fell down. It was not as strong as it looked as it was clearly Pretty beat up. Bobbie walked over and tended to it as it was on the ground aching in pain. It stayed still before passing out. Bobbie luckily had a Full restore. A full restore and used it on the Riolu. Healing it and with thanks to the lady. It stood up and Danced. Asking for being captured. Bobbie used a Ultra Ball on it. Capturing it.

Bobby: *Looking at the new girls* Where did you two come from? Where were you running from?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Bobby: *To the grunts* Come back for our daughter... we dare you. You'll regret ever crossing us. Lightfoots don't play.!

Bobbie: *Looking at her Gastly* Good work, Gastly. Good work. Macie'll be happy to know that you had her back.

"Gastly...Gastly!"

It was then as they were about to look at the two girls were now in the scene when suddenly a Riolu came out and made off with attacking. However didn't get far as Gastly collided with it using Night Shade and then Shadow ball. The Riolu took the attacks and fell down. It was not as strong as it looked as it was clearly Pretty beat up. Bobbie walked over and tended to it as it was on the ground aching in pain. It stayed still before passing out. Bobbie luckily had a Full restore. A full restore and used it on the Riolu. Healing it and with thanks to the lady. It stood up and Danced. Asking for being captured. Bobbie used a Ultra Ball on it. Capturing it.

Bobby: *Looking at the new girls* Where did you two come from? Where were you running from?

Scooter recalled Scizor and deactivated her earpiece. As the Asian did the same, recalling her Empoleon. The blonde little girl however, quickly hid behind the one called Chill as she was pretty scared. Chill looked out to the others.

"Hi," she said cheerfully yet could tell she was a bit worn out, "I'm Chill... and this little one goes by Jasmine. Those mean Aqua people stole her Pokemon from her... That's when I met Jasmine as I agreed to help her out and get them back... sadly, we only managed to get one of her pokemon back..." She said a little down... as they'd probably see Jasmine's free hand was clutching a pokeball.

Luzzu: *Looking to see the girl on the ground* What do you suppose happened?

Wakka: Did she get attacked by something... Was she on the run from someone?

Luzzu: *With a wide eye* Wait. That's Diana. Diana... Wha- wh-... What is she doing here? She was supposed to do more recon and get more intel on Team Magma.

Wakka: You don't think that it was them who attacked her, eh... Luzzu?

Luzzu: I can't tell. But the fact that she was attacked... or has bruises on her... Looking rather messed up. She might be more battered up than what it might seem.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

“I don’t think that’s the case, if she was attacked I don’t think she’d set up camp all the way up there.” Issac mentioned pointing to a rather large branch with a small pillow, and a quilt on top of it, as if someone had set up camp in the tree. “Though that’s the least of our worries since She went down... left shoulder first I guess.” He notes as he lifted the girl up and started to leave the park.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Scooter recalled Scizor and deactivated her earpiece. As the Asian did the same, recalling her Empoleon. The blonde little girl however, quickly hid behind the one called Chill as she was pretty scared. Chill looked out to the others.

"Hi," she said cheerfully yet could tell she was a bit worn out, "I'm Chill... and this little one goes by Jasmine. Those mean Aqua people stole her Pokemon from her... That's when I met Jasmine as I agreed to help her out and get them back... sadly, we only managed to get one of her pokemon back..." She said a little down... as they'd probably see Jasmine's free hand was clutching a pokeball.

The couple heard what was said and gasped...

Bobbie Lightfoot Phd (1).jpg
Bobbie: Dear heavens. That's terrible. What kind of pokemon was it that they took? Fire. Grass, Electric. Ice, Rock, Steel. Ground. Bug, Poison?

Bobby: That Team Aqua is like the other team. Magma. Both were trying to attempt at getting at our daughter Macie. We were told by these other girls... one by the name of Black-out... stated that the evil teams were intending to Use Macie's voice to call out to the Legendary pokemon and awaken them.

Bobbie: If that happens... it'd be a global disaster.

Bobby: Yeah.

The couple heard what was said and gasped...

View attachment 454356
Bobbie: Dear heavens. That's terrible. What kind of pokemon was it that they took? Fire. Grass, Electric. Ice, Rock, Steel. Ground. Bug, Poison?

Bobby: That Team Aqua is like the other team. Magma. Both were trying to attempt at getting at our daughter Macie. We were told by these other girls... one by the name of Black-out... stated that the evil teams were intending to Use Macie's voice to call out to the Legendary pokemon and awaken them.

Bobbie: If that happens... it'd be a global disaster.

Bobby: Yeah.

"OOH, you know blackout (still no hyphen ;) ) too?" Chill said a bit chipper. And Scooter gave her a nod, "Yeah, we're helping out their daughter Macie," she said, "Me and Blackout."

"Oh, that's cool..." Chill said, "But uh... I think I need to lie down..." She said and shaking her head after being a bit woozy.

The little girl didn't say anything, just stayed behind Chill.

“I don’t think that’s the case, if she was attacked I don’t think she’d set up camp all the way up there.” Issac mentioned pointing to a rather large branch with a small pillow, and a quilt on top of it, as if someone had set up camp in the tree. “Though that’s the least of our worries since She went down... left shoulder first I guess.” He notes as he lifted the girl up and started to leave the park.

Luzzu: *Looking at Issac* We should get her to the hospital. Right away. If she's indeed hurt. The hospital would be the best place for her to be.

Wakka: Where do you think the closest one is, eh?

Luzzu: The most best location for a hospital would be the Cleveland Clinic. That'd be the optimal place to take her. Issac, You have a way to get over there?

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane

Henry definitely looked a bit shocked at how determined she was about this. Although, he nodded solemnly and proceeded to make the neccessary calls. " Alex... Are you there. Yes... Yes, Macie wants a camera crew. Get it here immediately... Or you won't live in the next hour .... Do it in the next 2 hours... I don't care where you are or what you are doing ... " . He shut the call off immediately . Not even a hour later a camera crew was there at the hospital, lead by the client in question. He didn't like showing his face, so he ewas cloaked. A nod was shared between the Client and Henry before the Crew proceeded with setting up the necessary equipment. The client then left to allow it to be done. " Broadcasting life to the News Channel in T-Minus 3.... 2.... 1.... " .

Red & Sara decided to head to the extreme left to avoid being seen. As far as they were concerned, unless Macie asked them to be in this shoot, they wouldn't neccessarily expose themselves to the world as it was. I mean, it wasn't bad supporting Macie and her crew, but they wouldn't intervene unless it was a absolute neccessity. Sp, thjey decided to at least watch from the sidelines and hope for the best.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane

"OOH, you know blackout (still no hyphen ;) ) too?" Chill said a bit chipper. And Scooter gave her a nod, "Yeah, we're helping out their daughter Macie," she said, "Me and Blackout."

"Oh, that's cool..." Chill said, "But uh... I think I need to lie down..." She said and shaking her head after being a bit woozy.

The little girl didn't say anything, just stayed behind Chill.

Bobbie: We know them intermediately... They were outside our daughter's room standing guard and we kinda crossed paths. You should get to where it's safe. The Hospital would be the best bet for getting help.

Bobby: Those evil teams are beginning to become a serious issue. It's getting worse.

Bobbie: Right.

full

Blossom: *Hopping off her Fearow suddenly and walking over to the crew* Everybody okay?! *Looking at the Lightfoots* Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot?

Bobbie: *Looking to see a tall woman* Who are you?

Blossom: *Walking to the Couple* I'm the Champ. Or the Rising U.S Champ... I'm also an Ally to your daughter. Macie. She's a very good friend of mine and my wife Leslie T. Burke. The name's Blossom. You guys okay?

Bobby: Yeah. Just getting a bit tired of all these groups out there trying to seek coming after our daughter Macie.

Blossom: I know. Trust me... i get it. I've been keeping track of the matters from the sky. Usually riding on my Terror of the skies, Rayquaza. It's been unfolding for some time. The attacks were getting out of nowhere. losing control. The other day... I finally received a text from Capt. Luzzu and Wakka. With an Audio Clip...

Bobbie: You sure?

Blossom: I am. And pardon the speech but i won't bullshit with you about it... this is from one of the luckily diverted attempts that were being done by Team Magma as they were trying to abduct Macie.

Blossom Playing the Video and Audio for Macie's parents...

"Team Magma Grunt #1: *Standing with the second Grunt* We've come for the Rising Star. *Spotting Macie* Mrs. Lightfoot... Come with us.

Team Magma Grunt #2: Don't make us ask twice. The punishment will not be in your favor.

Jenny returned Tank to his pokeball and found a place to sit with Lily, as she was needing to relax after the battle

As the grunts neared the group Melanie and Miltiades descended upon the group riding their dragon Pokemon

Melanie: you grunts need to turn around and go home

Miltiades: yes, or we will send you back in casts

Team Magma Grunt #1: *Stepping forward* The Rising star comes with us... Now. Or she can kiss the two boys goodbye! *Calling out a pokemon* Houndoom, Double team around the two young boys. Don't let them get away. They're gonna come with us... Unless Macie does as we demand and comes with us.

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-3-gif.443649

Macie: Please... Don't hurt them. Heinz will be so upset with me if anything were to hurt them... Please. Don't take them...

Team Magma Grunt #2: Then come with us. Now. Otherwise... they're toast.

Macie: *Crying* Okay... I'll go with you. Just don't hurt them. Please! DON'T HURT THEM!

Melanie: Latios, use Luster Purge

The Eon Pokemon charged and unleashed its attack taking out all the duplicates as well as the original houndoom

Leonetta still want a fan of hurting anybody, even if they were bad. "Can't we make a bargain?! Solve this peacefully? Can I do something for you? Could I go in her place?! I just dont want anyone getting hurt!" She called out to the Team Magma grunts.

As the grunts started to cause a commotion a voice poked out from a tree above the group. “Trick...Room” and just like that a grid appeared around the section of the park the group was in and the houndoom started moving at the speed to molasses as a bright pink flash zoomed about and rounded up all the targets for its assault and moved them out of its path, even Macie was placed in a different spot. Then Diana dropped down from the tree the command came from as the being that had saved them drifted slowly down beside her with its crescent moon shaped head descending to rest on its trainers right shoulder. “You guys are making too much noise” the purple haired girl yawned out as she pulled out a dive ball as the cresselia at her side lifted its head up and readied itself for a fight.

Team Magma Grunt #1: No. And who'd want someone like you? You don't have the golden voice. The Rising star does and she's the voice we need to call out to awaken the Legendary pokemon of the land Groudon.

Team Magma Grunt #2: Plus... We heard her over the Radios. She's got the voice that could soothe a guy. Groudon's our last hope to expand the world's land mass.

"Ill let you know I've sung with her before! But seriously! What's so important about expanding the worlds land mass!" She asked, mostly just trying to distract them now.

Jenny began laughing "you grunts have always been fools, Macie is good, but shes not that good" Jenny stated "you fools will be looking for years before you even find anyone close" she added

Joanna: *Pulling out her Gun and aiming at the grunts* You shits... touch Macie or hurt those two boys and your asses are ALPO! This is your only warning. BACK OFF!

Ridge: *Angry* Why don't you guys just make like a library and just book?!

yami-hotem-8-gif.440777

164ffd2e208a407893c91889464fb70d1af9a7ab_hq.jpg

Yami: *Stepping in with a couple of pokeballs ready to do battle* You two grunts are part of the corruption that taints the sacred bond that is between all humans and Pokemon. I... The Pharaoh... Will not allow it. This ends here.

"So your the one I heard snoring up there" Jenny chuckled

As for the Crew...

They were all positioned to the side and stood to the side. Macie and the boys were being placed in another spot... But out from the reach of Team Magma.

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-3-gif.443663

Macie: *Sobbing into her hands; crying* Why... Why are people always trying to come at me?

Joey: *Sighs* I don't know, Macie. But don't you worry. We'll fix their wagons. They'll be sorry.

Diana just looked back at the few who had actually spoken up after she arrived. “Yea, and your in no position to be sticking your head into any further fights Ms. Champion. At least not ones involving more dangerous circumstances anyway.” She stated coldly to Jenny as she turned back to the Grunts and tossed down the Dive ball in her hand causing an empoleon to come out, but it didn’t engage the grunts right away. Instead it waddled over to Joanna and looked at her gun a few time before backhanding it out of her grasp and the proceeded to mover to Yami before doing to act with his pokeballs and waddling back over to Diana with a short Huruph and readied itself for battle. “Of course you would reject any single bit of assistance wouldn’t you.”

Melanie and Miltiades stood separate from Diana, but still facing down the other grunts that showed up

Jenny quietly grumbled to herself in response to what Diana said, even though she knew it was true

Joanna: No... We wouldn't reject. But these bastards over there... are after Macie. They want to use her voice to suit their evil deeds. Awaken Groudon. We have to stop them. We can't let them do this. Waking a dormant pokemon... it's gonna ruin the planet. We can't let that just happen. Not even with using Macie's voice.

Team Magma Grunt #1: We want the girl... Now!

Miltiades: Latias, use mist ball on that grunt

Latias appeared and did so

Anna definitely looked a bit winded as everything took place. However, her smirk turned into a frown as one of her friends was threatened. They want someone that can awaken Groudon. Anna knew of one other who not only had the golden voice, but also had the ability that would be deemed an essential asset for controlling all the legendaries around. However, there was honestly no way that Sara would do such a thing .

Sara looked at the others, looking a bit saddened. " Uhmm.... I do " . She said, making Anna stop dead cold in both shock and fear. " I inherited it from my father . I inherited the ability to talk to Pokemon and their hearts from Damos & Sheena, via being their descendant. Uhmm... If anyone can control Groudon, it'd be me " . Anna said " No... Sis. Please.... D-Don't do it " . Sara shook her head. She looked at Macie. " Take care of Madison for me... Okay ? I thought this gift was a curse... But... Now I can finally use for something good in my life "

She then walked towards the grunts . " I have the Bond that Transcends Time & Space. I'm far stronger than either of my descendants, Damos or Sheena , both who could command the Creation Trio and even Arceus with their commands . None of the legendaries are safe from my commands if i issued them, even the Land Pokemon you crave for . I'll go with you... If you let Macie go " . She asked in a kind yet somewhat hesitant tone, She never thought this is how her friends would find out about her gift/curse.

Melanie: she's not very bright

Miltiades: sadly, otherwise she wouldve kept her mouth shut

Sara shook her head at the two dragon trainers . " I-I'm sorry... But I just... c-can't let you take her . If... It means doing this, I'm okay with it " . She said with a small bit of confidence, although it wasn't much to begin with . Lopunny looked at her trainer with a surprised look, before nodding and rolling it's pokeball Macie's way. " Macie... You can have my Lopunny... Until we meet again " . With that , she sung a bit of a song to prove a point , and it actually was the golden voice they were looking for. It was one of two reasons she was chosen as one of her father's aces . He wanted sometime in the future to use Sara to make virtual copies of all the legendaries and take over the teams. Albeit, that wouldn't happen at this rate. The song was known as Kokoro no Hane .

Anna meanwhile looked in complete and utter shock. She's never seen Sara sing like this before. Secondly, she was a bout to lose two family members in the same month. Talk about tragedy on a immense level. She wanted to stop her, but she knew it wouldn't do too good saying such a thing.It would just cause Macie to get captured instead. Either way it was definitely possible she was gong to lose someone she cared deeply about this day. She just nodded, with tears in her eyes.

Melanie and Miltiades just looked at her and shrugged before hopping onto their Latios and Latias and flew to a building nearby to watch

Macie, Still in a sense of devastation and agony over the current attack on her looked at Anna suddenly as she heard the very thing that Anna was getting at. She could only gasp in shock as she was finding it very hard to digest. It was not that she didn't seem to be phased by what Anna was saying. However with these constant harsh attacks being aimed at her and hearing people from these groups... Evil or good. Putting her on a pedestal... It was trying to get her to change who she was and transcend into being stuck-up... conceited. She was feeling the pressure and it was hurting her all so much. But that was when something came over her...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-3-gif.443720

Macie: No Anna... You can't go. Going with them is the worst thing to do. Giving in to their demands... IT'll never end there. It will just get more and more worse. It won't ever stop.

Suddenly...

Macie started feeling a power in her that turned her into a sense of defensive and rebellious... This for a moment veiled her to look like the head singer of Twisted Sister... She had Ridge, Joey, Jessie, Alden and Joanna step in to Join her...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-96-jpg.443721

Macie: *To the Grunts* Team Magma, I got a message for you. This comes from me and all others like me. Like us. You want to take me... to suit your desires. forget it. We won't go to you. Nothing you say will make that so. You're trying to awaken a dangerous pokemon. Using people... to do it. NO MORE... This is our outcry to you...

Music fills the air with the right tone for standing ground and taking control...

Macie: *With the sense of defiance and courage Exploding in her; Taking a stand; Singing with Joanna, Ridge, Jessie, Joey and Alden* Oh we're not gonna take it
No, we ain't gonna take it
Oh we're not gonna take it anymore
We've got the right to choose it
There ain't no way we'll lost it
This is our life, this is our song
We'll fight the powers that be just
Don't pick our destiny 'cause
You don't know us, you don't belong
Oh we're not gonna take it
Oh you're so condescending
Your gall is never ending
We don't want nothin', not a thing from you
Your life is trite and jaded
Boring and confiscated
If that's your best, your best won't do
Oh Oh
We're right (yeah)
We're free (yeah)
We'll fight (yeah)
You'll see (yeah)
No way
Oh Oh
We're right (yeah)
We're free (yeah)
We'll fight (yeah)
You'll see (yeah)
Just you try and make us
We're not gonna take it
Come on!
You're all worthless and weak
We're not gonna take it anymore
Now drop and give me twenty
We're not gonna take it
Oh pledge pin
Oh you and your uniform
We're not gonna take it anymore"

Macie: Team Magma... GET OUT OF HERE! We don't want nor need you! This is our planet. Not yours... NO MORE! It's OVER!

Jenny just watched from a nearby park bench, not needing to jump in, all her Pokemon were out and watching too, while Alexis healed up Tank

Macie T. was all for Macie taking a stand however from what she was seeing was that Macie seemed to be getting a little too sure of herself. Full of Ego... or just overdriven. She didn't know what to think. But seeing Macie like that... It get Macie T. to see her in a light that was pretty out of the normal sense. She was stunned. But she turned to look at Jenny close by sitting alone.

Macie T.: *Walking over to Jenny to check up on her* Hey there, Jenny. What's up with you? You got a case of the bad boy blues? Something eatin' at you?

Team Magma Grunt #1: You really think that your diversions will scare us off. Make us take someone else. You young trainers are never gonna learn... are you? Team Magma always get what they aim for. What makes you think that you can get us to back off?

Team Magma Grunt #2: *Listening to Macie's outcry* That voice... it's sincere. A Voice we intend to take.

But now they had to face a dilemma. There were people standing off against them. Even the two girls Melanie... and Miltiades. Were at attention... Even Diana and her Pokemon empoleon... What were the two grunts to do?

Stay and still attempt to take Macie... Getting their asses beat... OR Flee and retreat?

Jenny chuckled "I guess you could say that" she smiled "im eating for 2" she added with some more chuckling

Macie T.: Eating for two?! Whoa... wait a bloody F---ing minute. You're meaning to say that you're pregnant? Is that what you're telling me?

Macie Terrace just heard the revelation that came out from jenny and could only gasp in shock and in disbelief. She couldn't even fathom the concept. Perhaps it was primarily due to the shock...

Jenny laughed "yes I am"

Macie Terrace only looked and was in shock.

Macie T.: Damn girl... Who filled you with a bundle of bouncing baby joy? Is there a lucky guy in your pretty life?

She was trying to focus on what Jenny was going through. But she couldn't deny that from seeing how Macie was changing... it was really rattling. She admired her... but now felt like there was more to just liking her. She for some reason... despite being a goth... saw an angel of music each time she looked at Macie. She shook her head on that idea and looked at Jenny. Sitting with her...

Macie T.: So... Who's the guy? please do tell me girl. This is like uplifting news. What's the deal?

Sara sighed to herself. " Well ... So be it . I won't let you take her " . Sara said, letting her Greninja out . It screamed it's battle cry, having the sane face of determination Sara had. Lopunny was also out , glaring at the grunts. If they wouldn't accept her Sacrifice, they wouldn't get anyone.

"Oh he's just the champion that took my place in the Kalos League" she replied

Macie T.: Would it be... Artois? Not that i'm prying into deep info. But the only name i can cough up from what you just now said... is Artois. I mean... Joanna heard you make some reference to a Champion you knew once... This was back when we were all in Buchner, Missouri and in the throws of having to deal with that Jensen chick. You said something that referred to him.

Macie Terrace however didn't know about anything that pointed that out. She was just shooting for grabs as she was being supportive of Jenny's situation.

"Yes Artois is my Boyfriend" she replied "and yes I did state so back in Buchner" she added with a smile

Macie Terrace looked at Jenny with a stunned look and felt like she was gonna blush in bliss as she couldn't help but feel incredibly happy for Jenny. Not that she wasn't to begin with... But the news was sure a happy break from all the drama and action that was recently being had.

Macie T.: *Happy* This is a change. But... come on... Tell me. How long has this been? How far are you in? *Consoling and being of support to Jenny* Leonetta and I are in a relationship ourselves. However... it's still pretty new to her and I. Yeah... I'm Lesbian. Shocker, Right?

"Not really, and I'm about 4 months in" Jenny replied

Macie T.: Wow. So... you got 5 months left before the day of delivery. How will you be able to press on with your Journey in the meantime? Do you have like some back up plan? Some resources to help out with that? It's gonna be hard to handle a journey with having to care for a little bouncing baby on top of that.

Macie Terrace was a Goth. But she also had a feminine side to her that would overshadow everything else when moments like that were to press and call for it...

"Ill figure that out once I get to that bridge" she replied

Team Magma Grunt #1: You want us to take you... Prove that you're better. Prove it. Otherwise... Macie is coming with us. And if she refuses... the two boys are taking a one way trip inside the sealed chamber where the Legendary pokemon rests. Let Groudon have them for a wake up meal.

The Pressure was on...

Macie T.: It's not that i come off having doubt. But you really have to consider all avenues. Every avenue when it revolves a baby and bring a new life into the waking world.

"Yes, thank you for the advice miss mother of the year" Jenny replied sarcastically with a raised eyebrow

Macie T.: *Laughs* No no no... It's nothing like that. But you know as well as any who'd be carrying a child... When it comes to having a baby. They have to be top priority.

Macie Terrace was showing how she cared about Jenny's wellbeing. She even was about to offer something that would both surprise her and even the crew.

"I know, don't worry, ill make sure my baby is well taken care of" Jenny replied as she rubbed her belly a little

Her eyes widened. She knew if she didn't do such, her friends would be in trouble. She decided to do it. The one thing she hated about herself the most. She clasped her hands together . " The Bonds that Transcend Time and Space . Come to my aid, Palkia & Dialga. " . She established a connection to the Legendary, and a loud roar could be heard as two of the Creation Trio came from different ends of time and space, and landed besides Sara. What was noticeable was that their eyes looked blank and without emotion.

Sara sighed a bit as the two legendaries made their dramatic appearances. "Please leave you two " . As if commanded by Arceus himself, they left without any sort of warning. " Always the drama queen... ". Sara said, sighing a bit. She then glanced back at the two grunts . " Was... That good enough ? ".

Macie T.: Would you be in requirement of having some extra help?

Macie Terrace was unsure what she was about to ask. But she knew that with all considered... Someone had to step up and assist. All because it wasn't just about one person... It was about two. Jenny and the baby she was to be carrying within her.

"Further down the road yes, but right now I'm still capable" she smiled

Melanie and Miltiades just chuckled to each other as they saw the blank looks on the dragons

Melanie: at least ours are from a different universe entirely, but it looks like someone else is in possession of those two

Miltiades: agreed, I wonder who is hiding Dialga and Palkia

Macie T.: Even so... If you are in need of help... I'll step up and help. Because let me tell you one thing... I am a Goth. But when it comes to caring for a newborn... that's the primary concern. Nothing else matters. If it were me in your shoes... i wouldn't have it any other way.

"Ok, I understand you" Jenny replied

Team Magma Grunt #1: *Yawns* Is this the best you got?

"What's taking you two grunts so long? GRAB THE RISING STAR, NOW!"

Seconds later...

Maxie3.jpg

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *Displeased* Can't you two morons do anything right? I was in the middle of a Meeting with the head of Team Spectrum. Going over acquisitions of World domination. But had to cut short when Tabitha... called me and said that he sent you two to go on the hunt for the 16 year old Rising Star Macie M. Lightfoot. You were supposed to grab her and return. Instead... You're quarreling with a bunch of KIDS!

Team Magma Grunt #2: Sorry, Boss. We were trying to get her. But these brats just keep trying to intercept us...

Maxie: Not for long...

Joanna: Who the hell are you, Creep!

1443483872520.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie: I'm the leader to Team Magma. Maxie. And you want a creep? I'll show you what a creep really is. *Looking to see the Target* Macie is to come with us. If you want to buy her freedom from me... Then you'll find out where the two orbs are and bring them to me. *To Macie* Macie... come to me. Now!

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-gif.443799

Macie: *To Maxie* I'm not going anywhere with you. For one thing... You're not the boss of me. 2. Your two Grunts who happen to do your dirty work since you won't as you're nothing more than a coward.... they tried and failed. So... Really?! Do you really insist on trying again and just fail?

Joey: *To Maxie* Yeah. Why not take a hike, you greaseball? The Rising star isn't going with you. And only a fool would just follow you.

Melanie and Miltiades landed between Macie and the group

Melanie: time to go home Maxie

1443483872520.png

Team Magma Leader Maxie: *With Authority* You dare order the Leader of Team Magma?! *Calling out his pokemon* Camerupt, Come out!

"Camerupt!"

Macie: I raise my Camerupt with love. You raise yours with force and cruelty. Who'll win it if i were to battle you with my Camerupt?

Maxie: You think that you can withstand my power?

Macie: *Standing with a determination* ... *With her Pokeball ready to let out a pokemon* What power?

Miltiades stepped between Maxie and Macie

Miltiades: we said it was time for you to go home Macie

Miltia replied with a serious expression as she pulled out a pokeball

Sara twitched a bit as she was denied. " I held back honestly... Do you want me to summon every fricking legendary from every universe at once ?! Jeez, I summoned the two of the most powerful Legendaries ever recorded in Pokemon history , in this set of universes , and you are so blatantly set on Groudon you ignore such a opportunity ?! " .She yelled out , embarrassed that she did all of that just to get completely ignored. It actually triggered her a little bit. She honestly was very tempted to do so if she desired to. Also, she smiled at Macie's determination. " We are with you all the way dear " . She said softly, however she looked at her Greninja. It already had a Water Shruiken at the ready, in case any sort of fighting were to take place. Neither of them were willing to give up. Anna nodded with her sister, her Lopunny ready to do battle as well. This was going to be a hard-pressed battle.

Sara glared at the supposed leader of Team Magma. It was honestly such a ridiculous notion. Seriously, if it wasn't for the fact that she was a kind woman she would've launched an attack right there on the leader without any sort of warning. However, she was waiting when it was a good time to do such a thing.

But what none of them knew... was that Diana still remained to make her move. She clearly had a move to use and Macie couldn't help but to notice that Diana would be set to make her next move.

Macie: *Calling out her pokemon* Nova... Come out. Show this evil man what a Pokemon raised with love and care can do.

With just a flash of star studded light...

"Camerupt!"

Macie: Maxie, I'm the Rising Star. And if it's a duel... you want. It's one that you'll get. Prepare yourself. It's time to duel!

Maxie: So be it! *Commanding his Pokemon* Camerupt, Use Fire Blast on the Rising Star's Camerupt! Show them what a true burn is like!

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Use Fissure and then Magnitude on that Camerupt! Shake it up!

As Sara sent out her Greninja to fight against the grunts Diana turned to her Cresselia and was ready to issue a command when Dialga and Palkia entered the fray and caused her to pause. After a brief moment she snapped back to face the grunts and now their leader, who seemed to have joined in the fight. “If you insist on starting this one...” with a snap of her fingers the eyes of her cresselia started glowing and instantly Nova’s attacks were stopped before they even began. “Then pay attention to your teammates as well.” She mentioned pointing Macie’s attention to the two steel types fighting against Maxie. “Earthquake would have hit all Pokémon involved aside from your Camerupt and my Cresselia, understand?” She coldly stated as she turned back to Maxie. “Now, Kiva scald. And Luna psyshock.” Diana commanded as a jet of hot water came bursting from her empoleon’s mouth, slamming into camerupt with enough force to stagger it. Then Cresselia’s body shimmered as bolts of psychic energy shot out and slammed into the lava camel.

But in the heat of the battle as the attacks were to hit dead on at Maxie's Camerupt...

Up in the air...

Overhead above the park Riding on a Dragonite...

wakka-jpg.419182

Wakka: *Calling out to the crew* HEY DOWN THERE! GET OUT OF THE WAY, YA! IT'S NOT GONNA BE SAFE TO STAY THERE AT THE PARK!

37-jpg.419185

Luzzu: *To the Crew down below* Joanna, Frank, Everyone... Get out... NOW! Go... We'll Handle this one... HURRY! MACIE., YOUR VOICE IS WHAT THEY ARE AFTER TO SUMMON AND AWAKEN GROUDON, And THE TWO ORBS! IF THEY GET EITHER ONE... IT'S GONNA SPELL DISASTER ON A GLOBAL SCALE! *Motioning for everyone to Evacuate* Everyone go to safety... TAKE COVER! GENE, ALDEN! Your Client is in danger... GET HER OUT OF THERE! GO!

Sara was about to attack with Greninja until this unknown individual came and warned her about the dangers that would come if Macie was captured. Well, she could personally fight either Groudon or Kyogre, but either way it would spell a monsterous level of destruction either way. She nodded upwards, beforeruning to safety as fast as she could. Anna was carrying Madison who was sleeping through this entire encounter. Anna yelled " Charizard ! Take Madison back to the Hotel ! " . She said, giving the little girl to Madison, who zoomed at supersonic speeds towards the Hotel . Meanwhile, they looked back to see what the others would do in reaction. If they stood and fight, so would they. If they decided to run, well... They would as well.

Macie's Camerupt then went to grab Macie with his teeth and tossed her slightly onto his back and then with a fast gallop... fled to the nearest Hotel which was about a block or so away...

Joanna's Scyther came out and grabbed Joanna before flying off into the air... heading fast to the nearest hotel. Jessie's Fearow and Leslie's Fearow, Randolph's Swanna and Sarah's Rapidash along with Jordan's Froslass and Shuppet came and carried the crew off fast with speed. They had to make a break for it as there was gonna be an attack coming. They had to be within a few miles distance from it.

Once everyone had scattered and all that remained were The Team Magma Grunts and The Leader Maxie...

Gene and Alden had by then fled off over to the nearest hotel to meet up with the crew...

Overhead...

Luzzu: *Commanding the Pokemon* Dragonite, Unleash your DRACO METEOR! On TEAM MAGMA!

Dragonite: *Unleashing the attack* DRAAAAGOOONIIIITE

tumblr_no6f2n1WyM1rd4ymxo6_500.gif

With a fast Pulse countermeasure, Dragonite used Draco Meteor. Summoning comets from the sky and sending them hurling with force upon the Park. Before they were to hit... Team Magma snuck out with a warning. But the Attack caused an explosion... Which in moments s cleared out all the danger. The Danger from Magma was gone... For Now. But they were gonna be back. Their work was not done and their endgame was not achieved. So they were gonna be back. But for Now... Team Magma was gone from the scene. Mcie was safe from the clutches.

A Moment later... At the Nearby Hotel...

The Crew were all relenting from the Aftermath of what they were about to witness before being told to Take cover. They were saved... By Capt. Luzza and Wakka. And the 4 girls too!

Miranda Evans

Macie Dawson

Katie Kensworth

Hannah Grissom."

Blossom: That was the same day where Macie later on... close to the Evening hours of that day... Sept. 30th... which was last month... Went to challenge the Cleveland Gym and win a badge. That attack was a close call...

Bobby: *Gasps* Oh... good heavens. Those two guys in the sky... They saved her.

Blossom: Yes. They did. Capt. Luzzu and Wakka... are the two that had come to her aid... They're Informants of the Watchtower Command Center. They do recons and gather intel in particular ways. To ensure that the good guys know what's going on and are in the know... and with a fighting chance.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Henry definitely looked a bit shocked at how determined she was about this. Although, he nodded solemnly and proceeded to make the neccessary calls. " Alex... Are you there. Yes... Yes, Macie wants a camera crew. Get it here immediately... Or you won't live in the next hour .... Do it in the next 2 hours... I don't care where you are or what you are doing ... " . He shut the call off immediately . Not even a hour later a camera crew was there at the hospital, lead by the client in question. He didn't like showing his face, so he ewas cloaked. A nod was shared between the Client and Henry before the Crew proceeded with setting up the necessary equipment. The client then left to allow it to be done. " Broadcasting life to the News Channel in T-Minus 3.... 2.... 1.... " .

Red & Sara decided to head to the extreme left to avoid being seen. As far as they were concerned, unless Macie asked them to be in this shoot, they wouldn't neccessarily expose themselves to the world as it was. I mean, it wasn't bad supporting Macie and her crew, but they wouldn't intervene unless it was a absolute neccessity. Sp, thjey decided to at least watch from the sidelines and hope for the best.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane

Macie buckled up and swallowed her nervousness. It was for her daughter and she knew that even though she was scared... she had to do what had to be done. This was for her daughter. Her daughter's integrity and she could not back down. This was where she had to set the records straight. Now. She faced the camera's and just gave it out. Right there...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: *Speaking on camera and giving an official address* Hello everyone. This is your Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I am speaking to all of you through Live Broadcast and from the hospital. As of last night i was brought here due to a mild heart attack. I want to inform that i am fine. And i will fight this dilemma head on and will be out making more music and singing again in the coming days. But for now... i am taking a break and during this time... i am asking for you to respect my wishes and let me have my time of rest so to recover. But... that's not why i am speaking to you directly. It has come to my utter unsatisfied attention that you people are out there and are spreading hatred towards a young little girl. Her name is Madison. Madison Lightfoot. And she is... my daughter. I am aware of the anger that you all feel towards her. For what she may have done... or not done. But i am speaking to you all now to tell you that enough is enough. I am 16. A Mother and proud. Adoptive mother as i adopted Madison. I love her and there is nothing greater than the love between mother and daughter. But i am constantly seeing her hurt. By comments being made by you haters out there and yes... you know... exactly who it is that you are. Spreading the blame to my daughter for what occurred last night. I am here now... to tell you that what happened was not her doing. She had no control of what happened. and Yes. This will be a revelation to all and i am gonna apologize to my loving daughter who's beside me now... that i know what she's got. I know she's got powers. I noticed since the first time i saw her and i never said a word. Why? Because i didn't care. i saw her... for her. Not for who she should be and not be. I saw her as a human being who...deserves love. Alot of people don't show her that and i don't think it is right. But i am here now to demand that you stop this hatred of her. It is hurting her and it is also hurting me. I get that you feel like she's a possible abomination. But Madison isn't that at all. She's a unique person... Who's got love in her heart and she's loving. I am her mother and i wouldn't care if she had power that could ensure the end of the world... I love her and she is my #1 little girl. Madison Lightfoot is my daughter and you... all who are watching this now. I am giving you a choice. You can accept her as a human being and as my daughter. My loving daughter... Loving her as she deserves the love. and by that... i will go on singing for all of you and spreading love to all. If you don't... then in one week... I will make a Live national Address to all and declare my formal official decision of stepping down and retiring from being the Rising star. There will be no more singing from me to anyone. This is my right. My outcry to you as i am demanding that your vehement hatred of my daughter... ceases... Today. Now. And from this... i am expected a formal apology to be done to me... my family and my daughter for your awful treatment towards her. I will be here till tomorrow and will be waiting for your responses. The Rising star shall also like to send her love to all her fans for all your support of me and my family during my time of need. I am truly thankful and my family are deeply appreciative of all the love you sent. The Rising Star Loves you all very very much. and will be out to sing for you loving fans soon. Till then... This is your Rising Star... Macie Melody Lightfoot saying God Bless and to remember that she loves you. And always remember that Love Lives on. As long as you feel the love and let it out... It shall never die. Take care.

Macie was then finished with the Official Press message and nodded to Henry. Thanking him for doing this act. It meant alot to her to do this. She owed it to Madison and everyone.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Capza Capza

Last edited:

Bobbie: We know them intermediately... They were outside our daughter's room standing guard and we kinda crossed paths. You should get to where it's safe. The Hospital would be the best bet for getting help.

Bobby: Those evil teams are beginning to become a serious issue. It's getting worse.

Bobbie: Right.

full

Blossom: *Hopping off her Fearow suddenly and walking over to the crew* Everybody okay?! *Looking at the Lightfoots* Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot?

Bobbie: *Looking to see a tall woman* Who are you?

Blossom: *Walking to the Couple* I'm the Champ. Or the Rising U.S Champ... I'm also an Ally to your daughter. Macie. She's a very good friend of mine and my wife Leslie T. Burke. The name's Blossom. You guys okay?

Bobby: Yeah. Just getting a bit tired of all these groups out there trying to seek coming after our daughter Macie.

Blossom: I know. Trust me... i get it. I've been keeping track of the matters from the sky. Usually riding on my Terror of the skies, Rayquaza. It's been unfolding for some time. The attacks were getting out of nowhere. losing control. The other day... I finally received a text from Capt. Luzzu and Wakka. With an Audio Clip...

Bobbie: You sure?

Blossom: I am. And pardon the speech but i won't bullshit with you about it... this is from one of the luckily diverted attempts that were being done by Team Magma as they were trying to abduct Macie.

Blossom Playing the Video and Audio for Macie's parents...

Blossom: That was the same day where Macie later on... close to the Evening hours of that day... Sept. 30th... which was last month... Went to challenge the Cleveland Gym and win a badge. That attack was a close call...

Bobby: *Gasps* Oh... good heavens. Those two guys in the sky... They saved her.

Blossom: Yes. They did. Capt. Luzzu and Wakka... are the two that had come to her aid... They're Informants of the Watchtower Command Center. They do recons and gather intel in particular ways. To ensure that the good guys know what's going on and are in the know... and with a fighting chance.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable
"I'll get these two inside," Scooter said to the others as they began to talk about an attack on Macie some days prior. Scooter helped Chill and Jasmine into the hospital where they were looked over and the like.

Soon enough, Chill was given a clean bill of health, she was just wore out and bruised from whatever it was that happened. So was the little girl, but not as bruised and wore out as Chill was.

Anna looked incredibly determined as well. However, she noticed she was teleported to some location that was definitely not Cleveland. She just dusted her skirt off and wanted to know where to go to get started on this little adventure .

( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , JCKane JCKane )
Britney hung up her phone and put it into her pocket, after telling Joanna and her friends that they wouldn't be needed for this. Britney then looked over to Anna.

"Anyways," She said as she was taking out what looked to be an circular ear piece and attached it to her ear, "Maya's being held in there," Britney said pointing towards an abandon looking wear house about a block from where they were currently standing, "From what I've been told, it's not exactly guarded, but this isn't the first time We've dealt with this psychopath. So there could be any number of traps waiting for us inside."

Britney took out her pokeball and called out a Gengar. Once she did, she extended the speaking part of the device on her ear as she activated it. She then recalled abra, "Once we get to Maya, We'll be using Abra to get out of there."

She said once Anna was ready she nodded to her, "Let's go then."

So the two headed for the abandoned wearhouse. Britney was on her guard as they proceeded. Soon enough they arrived at the warehouse. And headed inside. Britney was a cautios. ready to have her Gengar deal with anything they came across. But all they saw was in the middle of the room was a single lightbulb with a chain hanging from the ceiling. Attached to this chain, was Maya! Maya was in bad condition as it was clear she had been tortured all the time she had been there. Her clothes were torn in sevarl places but nothing that revealed anything. A flash of anger swept over Britney's face as she had Gengar look around. Her instincts were to go over there as soon as possible, but she had to hold off. She had to make sure they weren't walking into anything.

Gengar gave the all clear sign as they proceeded quickly over to where Maya was... But as soon as they stepped close to Maya... a TV turned on behind them with the following puppet displayed on it:

41kcv1MZc-L.jpg

The puppet began to speak in the same distorted deep male voice from the tapes.

"Congratulations Maya, you are still alive," The puppet said, "But no thanks to the young lady who claims to be your friend. She refused to give up the one that she loved in order to save you. Sending in this rescue group. She won't make the tough choices as she wants to have all the good things, but there will come a time where that just won't be possible. So know Maya, this game is over, but there will be more games to come. Not just for Macie either. Until we meet agiain."

The video shuts off.

Britney was on high alert with the video, almost expecting something to happen, but Gengar was alrady on aleart and didn't see anything. So Britney and Anna worked to free Maya from the chains. Once she was free Britney called out Abra before teleporting all of them out of the warehouse.

Where they arrived, was outside the clevland medical hospital that Macie was staying at. Britney would have preferred to put her somewhere else but her darn other responsibilities were of concern to her. So Britney got Maya checked in. As the doctor's took her to the back to get worked on. Britney gave a slight sigh of relief.

"She's safe," Britney said before tossing Abra's pokeball to Abra himself, "Go on home," She told him and he teleported off. Britney then deacvitated her earpiece looking device before putting it into her pocket. She then recalled Gengar.

"Anyways, thanks for the help," Britney said to Anna, "Granted, turns out I didn't need any backup... but whatever," she said before pulling out her cellphone, "I'd best go see what my client is up too. But I'll be back to check on Maya as soon as possible," Britney said as she headed off to find Macie's room. As she did she made a quick call to Maya's parents, letting them know Maya was safe. Soon she arrived at Macie's room. She saw Blackout guarding it. Which she gave her a quizzical look.

"What are you doing here?" Britney asked her. Blackout looked her way.

"I could ask the same thing," She said, "However, I was told you were Macie's new advisor."

Britney nods.

"That's right," She said, "Still doesn't say what you're doing here."

"Well," Blackout said, "Seems our old friend was trying to steal Macie's soul. Scooter and I are going to be helping out until we can put a stop to them."

"Well, good luck with that," Britney said being a bit on the sarcastic side. For now she walked past Blackout and into Macie's room where she noticed the television crew. ( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow )

"I'll get these two inside," Scooter said to the others as they began to talk about an attack on Macie some days prior. Scooter helped Chill and Jasmine into the hospital where they were looked over and the like.

Soon enough, Chill was given a clean bill of health, she was just wore out and bruised from whatever it was that happened. So was the little girl, but not as bruised and wore out as Chill was.

Blossom spoke with Macie's parents for a few minutes more before heading towards the hospital with them. To meet back up with the girls but to touch base with Macie. She knew that Macie was gonna need all the support that could be had.

A Moment later...

At the Cleveland Clinic- South point Hospital...

full

Blossom: *Walking into Macie's Room* Hey Macie... *Walking over to Macie and hugging her gently* How's our Rising star? You holding up okay?

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (96).gif
Macie: I'm fine. Really. I'm just fine. It's only just a mild heart attack. I just rather overworked my heart a little and it was just letting me know that i was overdoing it. I should have settled down when i started feeling funny. I kept going like a total dork. I should have paid better attention to things.

Blossom: It's okay. You're gonna be okay though. You're still kicking... Which is good. Do you need anything while i'm here?

Macie: nothing much. Maybe Just something to read and better food. The food here in the hospital... Kinda tastes rather... Bleech!

Blossom: Hospital food is usually always with bad taste. *Chuckles* It's just that way. But i can go and grab some subs and Pizza. It's probably not a well idea for outside food to be brought in... however it is a lot better than eating food that's Blah!

Macie: You sure you wouldn't mind?

Blossom: Eh... It's no problem. Besides... It's the least that can be done. Plus... if i were to tell you where i usually go and get my resources... i'd have to electrocute you and by the looks of it... You've been traumatized enough. So it's best not to ask.

Macie: *Giggles* Okay. Okay. Surprise me. *Laughing a little*

300x300.jpg
Doctor Hawkeye: *Walking in to check on the Vitals* How are the vitals today?

Macie: *Smiles* They're okay. I actually feel rather good today. Just a lttle winded as i had to do a televised statement a moment ago.

Doctor Hawkeye: *Teasingly* "I'm ready for my close up now, Mr. DeMille". You crafty girl. You're not discharged yet and already you're back to wanting the shot at going into the daily grind. You're very dedicated to your cause.

Macie: True. But i'm more into being one with my daughter. She's the important part of my life. Aside from my love Ridge...

Doctor Hawkeye: That's good. Sounds like there's gonna be a happy ever after for you yet.

Macie: Could be. But i'm gonna take the latter. Because things could change. Not sure why... but things do change.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Silv Silv Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Capza Capza MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Britney hung up her phone and put it into her pocket, after telling Joanna and her friends that they wouldn't be needed for this. Britney then looked over to Anna.

"Anyways," She said as she was taking out what looked to be an circular ear piece and attached it to her ear, "Maya's being held in there," Britney said pointing towards an abandon looking wear house about a block from where they were currently standing, "From what I've been told, it's not exactly guarded, but this isn't the first time We've dealt with this psychopath. So there could be any number of traps waiting for us inside."

Britney took out her pokeball and called out a Gengar. Once she did, she extended the speaking part of the device on her ear as she activated it. She then recalled abra, "Once we get to Maya, We'll be using Abra to get out of there."

She said once Anna was ready she nodded to her, "Let's go then."

So the two headed for the abandoned wearhouse. Britney was on her guard as they proceeded. Soon enough they arrived at the warehouse. And headed inside. Britney was a cautios. ready to have her Gengar deal with anything they came across. But all they saw was in the middle of the room was a single lightbulb with a chain hanging from the ceiling. Attached to this chain, was Maya! Maya was in bad condition as it was clear she had been tortured all the time she had been there. Her clothes were torn in sevarl places but nothing that revealed anything. A flash of anger swept over Britney's face as she had Gengar look around. Her instincts were to go over there as soon as possible, but she had to hold off. She had to make sure they weren't walking into anything.

Gengar gave the all clear sign as they proceeded quickly over to where Maya was... But as soon as they stepped close to Maya... a TV turned on behind them with the following puppet displayed on it:

View attachment 454472

The puppet began to speak in the same distorted deep male voice from the tapes.

"Congratulations Maya, you are still alive," The puppet said, "But no thanks to the young lady who claims to be your friend. She refused to give up the one that she loved in order to save you. Sending in this rescue group. She won't make the tough choices as she wants to have all the good things, but there will come a time where that just won't be possible. So know Maya, this game is over, but there will be more games to come. Not just for Macie either. Until we meet agiain."

The video shuts off.

Britney was on high alert with the video, almost expecting something to happen, but Gengar was alrady on aleart and didn't see anything. So Britney and Anna worked to free Maya from the chains. Once she was free Britney called out Abra before teleporting all of them out of the warehouse.

Where they arrived, was outside the clevland medical hospital that Macie was staying at. Britney would have preferred to put her somewhere else but her darn other responsibilities were of concern to her. So Britney got Maya checked in. As the doctor's took her to the back to get worked on. Britney gave a slight sigh of relief.

"She's safe," Britney said before tossing Abra's pokeball to Abra himself, "Go on home," She told him and he teleported off. Britney then deacvitated her earpiece looking device before putting it into her pocket. She then recalled Gengar.

"Anyways, thanks for the help," Britney said to Anna, "Granted, turns out I didn't need any backup... but whatever," she said before pulling out her cellphone, "I'd best go see what my client is up too. But I'll be back to check on Maya as soon as possible," Britney said as she headed off to find Macie's room. As she did she made a quick call to Maya's parents, letting them know Maya was safe. Soon she arrived at Macie's room. She saw Blackout guarding it. Which she gave her a quizzical look.

"What are you doing here?" Britney asked her. Blackout looked her way.

"I could ask the same thing," She said, "However, I was told you were Macie's new advisor."

Britney nods.

"That's right," She said, "Still doesn't say what you're doing here."

"Well," Blackout said, "Seems our old friend was trying to steal Macie's soul. Scooter and I are going to be helping out until we can put a stop to them."

"Well, good luck with that," Britney said being a bit on the sarcastic side. For now she walked past Blackout and into Macie's room where she noticed the television crew. ( Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow )

Macie then happened to see Britney coming into the room and smiles...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (88).gif
Macie: *Looking at Britney* Hey there. I See that you're back. However... if you're back. That must also mean that Maya... is back, Right?

Blossom: Maya? Isn't the one who had that un...

Macie: Blossom, That is all in the distant past. None of that matters as it never happened.

Blossom: You sure?

Macie: Yes. I am sure. I'm just pleased to learn that Maya is alive and that she's fine.

Blossom: I suppose that's good news. At least something's looking up, Right?

Macie: Yeah. Besides i can't deal with seeing scorned prople. I'm still trying to get my daughter to cheer up from all the sobbing she's been doing. The poor girl. I just don't know what else to do cheer her up. I must have tried at least several things already to cheer her up. My little girl is thinking that the whole world is hating her. It's just so so unfair.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Macie then happened to see Britney coming into the room and smiles...

View attachment 454482
Macie: *Looking at Britney* Hey there. I See that you're back. However... if you're back. That must also mean that Maya... is back, Right?

Blossom: Maya? Isn't the one who had that un...

Macie: Blossom, That is all in the distant past. None of that matters as it never happened.

Blossom: You sure?

Macie: Yes. I am sure. I'm just pleased to learn that Maya is alive and that she's fine.

Blossom: I suppose that's good news. At least something's looking up, Right?

Macie: Yeah. Besides i can't deal with seeing scorned prople. I'm still trying to get my daughter to cheer up from all the sobbing she's been doing. The poor girl. I just don't know what else to do cheer her up. I must have tried at least several things already to cheer her up. My little girl is thinking that the whole world is hating her. It's just so so unfair.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Britney walks up to Macie as she nods her head, "Yeah she's safe, Currently being treated by the doctor's here," Britney said before rolling her eyes at Macie's comment of Maya's crush being in the distant past, "I seriously doubt that Maya will just be, over it. Scorn, probably not, but I doubt she's over being heart broken that soon... add to that what happened to her because of you, well..." Britney shrugged her shoulders, "Be that as it may, I only brought her here instead of with her family so I can both keep an eye on her while she recovers and still fulfill my duties to you. So I'd suggest you not bother her, even after you get released."

Britney walks up to Macie as she nods her head, "Yeah she's safe, Currently being treated by the doctor's here," Britney said before rolling her eyes at Macie's comment of Maya's crush being in the distant past, "I seriously doubt that Maya will just be, over it. Scorn, probably not, but I doubt she's over being heart broken that soon... add to that what happened to her because of you, well..." Britney shrugged her shoulders, "Be that as it may, I only brought her here instead of with her family so I can both keep an eye on her while she recovers and still fulfill my duties to you. So I'd suggest you not bother her, even after you get released."

Macie paused at the remark and looked at her Adviser with puzzlement as she was not sure what her adviser was getting at...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (103).gif
Macie: Come on, What are you trying to tell me? That Maya's broken because of me? What on earth did i ever do to her? She was thinking that i was more than just a friend. But as much as it might be both her fault... and mine... she could have asked me if i had someone already. I would have told her. Plus. I'm not what that call Lesbian. I'm straight. It's not like i don't Love Maya. I do. but as a friend. A very good friend. That's all. I didn't know she'd take it that i was seeing it as more than just that. Britney. What ever happened to Maya as to what she got abducted. That was not my fault. Not that it was her fault... but whoever took her... did it when she was most vulnerable because she was with heart break over the idea that Ridge proposed to me on stage that night. Last Night. That was no one's fault. Of course it's my fault because i never told her that i already had someone in my life. But it is also hers for not asking me if i had someone. She just went with the idea that i was single. Assuming that i was... when i wasn't. So... that's her fault. Just that alone. Now... am i sorry that she's hurt. Yes. Sorry that she's heartbroken? Yes. i am... But... i as much as i am sorry for her being hurt... i'm not gonna just give up my happily ever after because of that. I'm sorry. I mean... if it were her... in my shoes and i was her... I wouldn't be expecting her to give up her happily ever after just to make me happy. It's not right. She and I both know it.

Blossom: She's got a point. It's a contradictory.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch

Macie paused at the remark and looked at her Adviser with puzzlement as she was not sure what her adviser was getting at...

Macie: Come on, What are you trying to tell me? That Maya's broken because of me? What on earth did i ever do to her? She was thinking that i was more than just a friend. But as much as it might be both her fault... and mine... she could have asked me if i had someone already. I would have told her. Plus. I'm not what that call Lesbian. I'm straight. It's not like i don't Love Maya. I do. but as a friend. A very good friend. That's all. I didn't know she'd take it that i was seeing it as more than just that. Britney. What ever happened to Maya as to what she got abducted. That was not my fault. Not that it was her fault... but whoever took her... did it when she was most vulnerable because she was with heart break over the idea that Ridge proposed to me on stage that night. Last Night. That was no one's fault. Of course it's my fault because i never told her that i already had someone in my life. But it is also hers for not asking me if i had someone. She just went with the idea that i was single. Assuming that i was... when i wasn't. So... that's her fault. Just that alone. Now... am i sorry that she's hurt. Yes. Sorry that she's heartbroken? Yes. i am... But... i as much as i am sorry for her being hurt... i'm not gonna just give up my happily ever after because of that. I'm sorry. I mean... if it were her... in my shoes and i was her... I wouldn't be expecting her to give up her happily ever after just to make me happy. It's not right. She and I both know it.

Blossom: She's got a point. It's a contradictory.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch
"Contradictory my *ss," Britney said rolling her eyes, "Seriously, how are you the champ again? Eh never mind." She said shaking her head as she looked to Macie, "And look here missy. You have been hanging out with some wrong people since you don't seem to get what I'm telling you. It IS your fault Maya was abducted. Not because of the heartbroken thing... then again I don't know. But that guy who took her... it wasn't for Maya that he took her, he took her because of you going on and on about friendship but you leave other friends in the dust just to make others happy, or didn't you actually listen to the tape?, Nah, you only listened to what you wanted too, but no matter. You had best be glad that I managed to find her because your self centered *ss only cares about yourself and those select few who are around you... UGH now I'm sounding like that jerk..." Britney said fuming a bit as she didn't want to be compared to that monster but she shook her head, "Nonetheless, you failed whatever test he was giving you. So I hope your proud of yourself. I mean you could of even lied to the bastard and only claimed to break up with Ridge but whatever, I'm just glad that Maya's safe. Just know that sometimes there are things that are just out of your control... Maya's not like you and me, she keeps a lot of things inside of her, so while yes she should of spoken up to you about her feelings, sure. But not everyone just blurts those things out, and they usually try to get to know someone before they just go and say things like that. Plus you were so busy with your schedule, she probably thought she had a chance. But what gets me is your attitude towards her getting crushed because she found out you weren't available. You can't blame her for being crushed. So stop it before I put my foot up your *ss."

"Contradictory my *ss," Britney said rolling her eyes, "Seriously, how are you the champ again? Eh never mind." She said shaking her head as she looked to Macie, "And look here missy. You have been hanging out with some wrong people since you don't seem to get what I'm telling you. It IS your fault Maya was abducted. Not because of the heartbroken thing... then again I don't know. But that guy who took her... it wasn't for Maya that he took her, he took her because of you going on and on about friendship but you leave other friends in the dust just to make others happy, or didn't you actually listen to the tape?, Nah, you only listened to what you wanted too, but no matter. You had best be glad that I managed to find her because your self centered *ss only cares about yourself and those select few who are around you... UGH now I'm sounding like that jerk..." Britney said fuming a bit as she didn't want to be compared to that monster but she shook her head, "Nonetheless, you failed whatever test he was giving you. So I hope your proud of yourself. I mean you could of even lied to the bastard and only claimed to break up with Ridge but whatever, I'm just glad that Maya's safe. Just know that sometimes there are things that are just out of your control... Maya's not like you and me, she keeps a lot of things inside of her, so while yes she should of spoken up to you about her feelings, sure. But not everyone just blurts those things out, and they usually try to get to know someone before they just go and say things like that. Plus you were so busy with your schedule, she probably thought she had a chance. But what gets me is your attitude towards her getting crushed because she found out you weren't available. You can't blame her for being crushed. So stop it before I put my foot up your *ss."

Bobbie and Bobby Lightfoot were closeby and overheard the things that Britney was saying... They were not happy and as they heard the last parts...

Bobby Lightfoot.jpg
Bobby: *Walking over to Britney* Excuse me, Missy. That is my daughter that you're speaking to and i will be telling you once and only once. You might be... her Adviser. But if you ever speak to her like that again... You and us will have issues. Macie is a grown woman... 16 but grown. What she did was the acts of someone well beyond her years. She did the things that she thought was best. Now... as for the other one... Maya. whoever she is. She should have had better judgement. As should you. You don't know a thing about my daughter other than her career and what it revolves.

Bobbie: *To Britney* Besides... Who do you think you are to assume that Maya was indeed the most innocent. She could have been trying to instigate something from Macie. Trying to make her feel like she had to choose between her and Ridge. Ridge is a Lightfoot now. Our son-in-law and we could not be prouder. As for what test you may have been going on about where Macie had to choose between giving up her love or keep it and be made to suffer. Whoever made that tape and made it where it'd break Macie's heart... That is not nice. It's awful. Plus anyone who'd go and put Macie through that is no friend of hers. No friend would go and put others through that type of torture. In fact... i would almost bet that it was because of this sick game that Maya or you put together to pushed it till Macie's heart started to throb in pain and lead to her heart attack. That's what it seems like. Macie spoke her mind and told you how she felt and we applaud it. She was speaking from her heart. This so called Abduction... Was not Macie's fault. And YOU are not gonna be putting the blame on her. Neither is Maya. Now... Maya... she is very much a darling young lady as well... But that doesn't give her a right to do what she did to Macie. If it were Macie in her shoes and Maya in Macie's and Macie did that act to Maya. Putting her through Anguish... Would that have been fair? Would that have been the right thing to do? No. So... don't go speaking to our daughter about what she failed to do. That tape was made by some miscreant who didn't have anything better to do than to go tinkering with something known as matters of the heart.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Bobbie and Bobby Lightfoot were closeby and overheard the things that Britney was saying... They were not happy and as they heard the last parts...

View attachment 454498
Bobby: *Walking over to Britney* Excuse me, Missy. That is my daughter that you're speaking to and i will be telling you once and only once. You might be... her Adviser. But if you ever speak to her like that again... You and us will have issues. Macie is a grown woman... 16 but grown. What she did was the acts of someone well beyond her years. She did the things that she thought was best. Now... as for the other one... Maya. whoever she is. She should have had better judgement. As should you. You don't know a thing about my daughter other than her career and what it revolves.

Bobbie: *To Britney* Besides... Who do you think you are to assume that Maya was indeed the most innocent. She could have been trying to instigate something from Macie. Trying to make her feel like she had to choose between her and Ridge. Ridge is a Lightfoot now. Our son-in-law and we could not be prouder. As for what test you may have been going on about where Macie had to choose between giving up her love or keep it and be made to suffer. Whoever made that tape and made it where it'd break Macie's heart... That is not nice. It's awful. Plus anyone who'd go and put Macie through that is no friend of hers. No friend would go and put others through that type of torture. In fact... i would almost bet that it was because of this sick game that Maya or you put together to pushed it till Macie's heart started to throb in pain and lead to her heart attack. That's what it seems like. Macie spoke her mind and told you how she felt and we applaud it. She was speaking from her heart. This so called Abduction... Was not Macie's fault. And YOU are not gonna be putting the blame on her. Neither is Maya. Now... Maya... she is very much a darling young lady as well... But that doesn't give her a right to do what she did to Macie. If it were Macie in her shoes and Maya in Macie's and Macie did that act to Maya. Putting her through Anguish... Would that have been fair? Would that have been the right thing to do? No. So... don't go speaking to our daughter about what she failed to do. That tape was made by some miscreant who didn't have anything better to do than to go tinkering with something known as matters of the heart.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch
Britney rolled her eyes at Bobby, she wasn't intemindated by the least. As for Bobbie, all she was doing was pisisng Britney off.

"Geeze, you really are idiots aren't you," Britney said, "First you accuse Maya or myself for starting the tape and the kidnapping, THEN you say, oh it was a miscreant. Pick a lane lady. And for your information, I know for a fact that Maya didn't do a thing to Macie. She liked her, she was upset that Macie wanted Ridge... then she was abducted which she had no say so in the matter. I mean you haven't seen her yet have you... doubt you've even actually met her. But right now she's in this very hospital from bruises and other things yet she did that to herself... right." Britney rolled her eyes, "And I told you, or do you have hair growing our of your ears... that the bastard chose Macie for a reason. For all I know he could of very well be working for one of those Aqua or Magma punks I keep hearing about. Then again, this isn't the FIRST time I've dealt with that guy on the tape. He first went after my mother. But whatever lady,"

Britney rolled her eyes yet again as she took a step towards the door, "Now, if you'll excuse me," Britney said, "I'm going to see how Maya's doing. Not that any of you care because she's the real bad guy here." Britney laid that last statement with as much sarcasm as she could muster, "So if you need me, you have my number."

And she left the room.

Britney rolled her eyes at Bobby, she wasn't intemindated by the least. As for Bobbie, all she was doing was pisisng Britney off.

"Geeze, you really are idiots aren't you," Britney said, "First you accuse Maya or myself for starting the tape and the kidnapping, THEN you say, oh it was a miscreant. Pick a lane lady. And for your information, I know for a fact that Maya didn't do a thing to Macie. She liked her, she was upset that Macie wanted Ridge... then she was abducted which she had no say so in the matter. I mean you haven't seen her yet have you... doubt you've even actually met her. But right now she's in this very hospital from bruises and other things yet she did that to herself... right." Britney rolled her eyes, "And I told you, or do you have hair growing our of your ears... that the bastard chose Macie for a reason. For all I know he could of very well be working for one of those Aqua or Magma punks I keep hearing about. Then again, this isn't the FIRST time I've dealt with that guy on the tape. He first went after my mother. But whatever lady,"

Britney rolled her eyes yet again as she took a step towards the door, "Now, if you'll excuse me," Britney said, "I'm going to see how Maya's doing. Not that any of you care because she's the real bad guy here." Britney laid that last statement with as much sarcasm as she could muster, "So if you need me, you have my number."

And she left the room.

Macie Looked at her parents and then glared at Britney as she left. The nerve of her to speak that way towards them. That was when Macie sighs and looked out the window and started to believe that what was said... was true. Which clearly wasn't. But she was being also pegged as one who didn't care. She did care. And the part of what Britney said... about the guy on the tape saying that the guy tried going after her mother. It made Macie feel very foolish and shitty. Not that it would matter to Britney. Macie had enough issues. but now to be told that she could have lied and just made like she and Ridge were no longer and then come off still being one. That seemed to be rather... unsettling. It was then that Macie decided to later call her and get the truth. The real story on what the hell she was going on about... speaking about some guy who tried to come after her mother. She was perplexed and rattled with guilt. She couldn't tell if it was all in head or if it was her guts really turning into sushi inside. She then sent her father over to where Maya's room was and hoped to clear the air as all this was doing... was making her queasy.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (104).gif
Macie: *Feeling her stomach quiver in a sense of nausea* I feel rather paranoid and i hate it. Britney is probably pretty pissed at me . Or at us. But what she said at some point seemed as if she was emotional. That tape was made. but If it was that guy that Britney is so adamant in believing... that the tape was done by that maniac. How could that even be possible as What would a deranged nutcase be wanting with someone like like Maya. OR with someone like me? *Sights* God, this giving me a headache. I can't even think straight that there was more to what she was trying to spill. She calls you and dad idiots. which happens to be so rotten of her. But then she says about these teams once going after her mother once and that this psycho... she'd dealt with more than just once. Gah.... I just don't get it. What was she trying to tell?

She was feeling her head wanting to erupt. All these things were now playing in her head... all sorts of thoughts and questions that the more she thought about them... the more confused she wound up. Why was she being told all this? What could she do? Just crawl over to Maya and just make like she was the fool in all that? This whole thing was getting beyond the level of lunacy. It was only getting more insane. More and more Nuts. The mess was driving her blood pressure up and with the overload... it caused Macie to black out a little. It was overworking her circuits. How would she make amends with Maya? How would she make amends with both either her or Britney? Would it even have made any difference?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Henry was both shocked and a bit surprised by how much passion Macie held in her heart for Madison. It was quite moving indeed . However, he did looked a bit concerned about what happened. I mean sure, there would be a lot more people who would agree with her rather than against, but he didn't doubt there would still be thousaunds of people who didn't like Madison regardless. So, I guess the fight still continued in one way or another. He smiled at Macie, before shooing the camera crew away, in which they grabbed the neccessary equipment and went off. He told his client he would be paid handsomely for the quick response. The mysterious client nodded, before exiting the room. His identity wouldn't be known until the time was right. However,t he fans would be pressed for a response.

Madison looked utterly shell shocked the entire time. Her eyes were nearly as wide as dinner plates. Her mother knew since the very beginning that she had powers, but ddin't say anything because she didn't care and loved her for who she was as a person ? She couldn't stop the tears of happiness from flowing. That was all she wanted. It really was all she desired. All she wanted was a Mother or Father who loved her for her, not for what she could potentially do to help themselves. She immediately hugged Macie after it was confirmed the camera was off,just thanking Arceus softly for what she was given after many prayers. In-fact, her powers activated, but in a more calm nature, as suddenly beautiful golden colored butterflies suddenly started fluttering around Macie and Madison, seemingly out of nowhere. She felt quite a deals shy being in the same room as so many people for a good bit of time, so at seeing these people , a extremely soft 'EEK' noise escaped Maddie's lips , as the child proceeded to bury her face into Macie's lap, trying not to see the others out of pure timidity.

Sara looked shocked as well. However, she was able to get out of it quicker than the others. Red did as well, smiling gently as the scene unfolded. Determined and strong til the end, regardless of what came to Macie. He was reminded of himself when he was younger, a vibrant young boy who didn't care what happened , and continued to move forward. He said " Such strength of will ... It could only come from someone who has been through a lot and known that pain firsthand " . Sara agreed. Anna wouldn't ever agree, as she was never able to go through such pain in her life, it has never formed in her thought patterns.

And Sara was to be proven correct... Again. Anna was seeing the battle take place. Normally, she would go ahead and help out. But she would do so later, if the battle was still taking place . She assisted the others in doing whatever to save Maya, regardless of what was going on. It didn't matter to her or register whatsoever. All she did was nod slightly at when she was thanked for being there, even though in her mind all she did was act like she was there. She was thinking very intensely about the implications of what Jigsaw did and implied with the television broadcast. She saved it for memory. Despite being at least a bit disoriented, she made sure to be in Maya's room the moment she was placed there, so she could get out what she needed to and apologize. She also had Maya's stuff in-hand, implying before she left she had everything she needed to surprise her.

JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The car pulled up to a small building on the edge of the airport, and Alice and Maxwell stepped out. A little up the tarmac was a dark helicopter marked with the Magma logo. Maxwell motioned to the helicopter "Behold, your ticket home". Alice merely nodded at the helicopter. The two, along with the grunts, made their way into the building, the grunts doing most of the talking. As they stepped out onto the helipad, Alice immediately noticed one of Jackson's henchmen standing there on the helipad, as if he'd been waiting for them this whole time. Next to him was a Gothitelle, which bore a striking resemblance to the one that had attempted to sabotage their escape last night. One of the grunts looked nervous, and walked over to the henchman. "Hey, Denny, you alright?" he asked. "Yes. I'm fine. Never better" Dennis responded in an odd, not quite monotone voice. "He's probably just tired" Maxwell said, relieving the grunt and walking towards the helicopter.

"Now, Alice" Maxwell began to explain once they were all on board the helicopter "I've gotten some reports about a pair of new recruits who've joined us in Cleveland. Since I was so impressed by your actions last night, I've decided on doing something for you". Alice's face lit up "Really? What?" she asked. Maxwell continued "I've decided to transfer the two over to your facility in Dayton, so they can really learn the ropes with you. You're independent enough to start doing this sort of thing, I believe". Alice smiled as Dennis and the Gothitelle boarded the helicopter. With everyone on board, the helicopter's blades began to turn, and it wasn't long before they were airborne and heading out towards and undisclosed location, where Team Magma's main base of operartions just happened to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back