• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underworld

*waits*

*looks at Lenore's neck in the meantime*

tumblr_miijyik7bK1qj7dsso1_500.gif

So @Boondox , I was thinking about what I wanted my character's "arc" to be and I have a couple of general questions about witches:

• Are Witches/Warlocks/Wizards whatevers human or some variant? I know magic is inherited in this universe, so is it like Homo Sapiens Magicus or something? Say if a witch and a human had a child, would it be a sterile half-witch?
  • Does Vampirism override Witchiness, or can they coexist in the same person? Say that if an unknown Huntress was turned by an unnamed Vampire/ Vampire's minion, would she be a magical vampire?

Sorry to bug you, I'm just trying to piece together a direction for dear Charlotte.

Witches/Warlocks are an inherited gene, if a witch was to have a child with a human yes it would only be half.

Vampires and Witches/Warlocks cannot coexist in a person. The witches magic is fueled by life, a vampire is dead. If a vampire was to bite a witch an attempt to change them the witch would lose her magic and be forced to continue as a normal vampire.

**WARNING** I will be gone from today until sunday afternoon.

Be back soon!

;)

ec6e168d36d113275ea92d01331489d5b67fee6b.gif

:D

Next post in 1 or 2 days, I guess that is my answer rate for now :x

I will wait for vara, charlotte and lenore to post first though.

Hello new person. I promise we don't bite... much.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get a post up soon, probably tonight. I wanted to post last night, but my eyes felt like crap and I was too tired. Don't want to leave you guys hanging for too long.

TheDragonMoon said:
Hello new person. I promise we don't bite... much.
Anyhow, I'm trying to get a post up soon, probably tonight. I wanted to post last night, but my eyes felt like crap and I was too tired. Don't want to leave you guys hanging for too long.
Oh good :D I don't intend on getting bit

I love your character, @Multi persona Rper. I also have an affinity for playing semi-crazed old men c-;

Anyway, I'm in the process of moving cross-country so I probably won't have anything (good) up for a couple days.

Porgongo said:
I love your character, @Multi persona Rper. I also have an affinity for playing semi-crazed old men c-;
Anyway, I'm in the process of moving cross-country so I probably won't have anything (good) up for a couple days.
Good luck with moving. c:

Porgongo said:
Thank you! Yeah I love playing the crazy type characters. Euron greyjoy was my first muse. But that was during the good old days when Facebook didn't decimate your account every two days.

Internet guy is coming to the new apartment tomorrow morning, so by this time tomorrow I'll have a post up :3

Heh, yeah. I've been in the habit of putting whatever I've been listening to in signatures since like, my Gaia online days. You too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back