• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underworld

Vengeance Spirit]Heeeey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17586-archie/ said:
@Archie[/URL] your basic info glitched
Heeeey ty fixed! New lesson [/side] and accordion don't mix

Hello! I am out camping! However I get back tomorrow morning and I will be cooking up the first post tomorrow for it to start! Just letting everyone know so they don't think I ran away. :)

Sounds good. Hope you're having fun! I will be away camping in 2 weeks ish for 4 days.

actually it's going to be two weeks long, not including weekends. It's from 8am-5pm, so I may be able to post early in the morning then later in the evening.

Just letting you know that I work today so I won't be on until after supper.

Right now, Sorry I ended up getting a tattoo and have been out. I finished my CS.. First post is under way now!

Boondox said:
Right now, Sorry I ended up getting a tattoo and have been out. I finished my CS.. First post is under way now!
Congrats on the tat! And super excited to get this started.

The roleplay is looking pretty cool so far! Anyhow, I would like everybody to know that I'm going to be unavailable on Monday. Tuesday, and possibly Wednesday. I will for sure be able to post on Thursday.

hey just letting you guys know that I think I'm gonna change my character from a girl to a guy :)

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will have to reply when I get home from work. My schedule is really messed up right now because they have me working 5:45 pm to 3:45 am and then tomorrow 8:00 pm to 6:am. It's not my usual schedule at all and I'm having a hard time adjusting. It's just for the two days though, then everything goes back to normal. Sorry if I keep anyone waiting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back