• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Ugly Truth

What should the creatures be?

• Vampires

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghouls

• Demons

• Total voters

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

2dv1vl.jpg

The Story

It had not happened not that long ago in the world since these creatures started existing. It all started just two centuries ago, the discovery of them that leaded to a wake-up call to the human beings that would walk around the earth. The humans were shocked about the creatures their abilities as they were stronger than the average human being, making them feel like they were only a weak race. Feeling threatened by the appearance of them, they tried to get rid of them resulting in a worldwide war, not even one country was to be spared as the creatures were spread everywhere. Yet the war only caused for grief on both sides. Some of the creatures were friends with the humans only to turn against each other upon the revealing of all of them, forcing them to go into battle and if they did not, they would only be slaughtered in return as they were seen as easy targets to all of them.

However, after the war had ended and both sides came to an agree with each other, holding a truce. Trying to live together once again in harmony, trying to make it as pleasant as possible for both sides while trying to adjust to each other which asked for time. Years would pass along and society started to adjust itself to the new creatures. The creatures started to even enter the higher positions like being a member of the council or entering the entertainment business as for example actors. The world calming down again after the war that was still engraved in all their memories, not wanting for that to happen once again. Yet as there were still threats from the humans, they decided to go undercover once again, trying to hide their true nature, of course there could be exceptions in them as every single one had their own beliefs.

Now, the year 2016, things started to go for the worse again as the higher ups from the human society who were opposed to the creatures started to create some secret kind off organization that was supposed to be trained in killing the creatures one by one, they still had not taken any action on them, but the question was for how much longer it would take before they would make their move on the creatures. That was just…

The ugly truth.

• The story above is the kind of idea that I want to try out. Now, the only thing that is left are some people that are interested into this. If you have any ideas that you want to add to the story or plot twists that you have in mind, don’t be scared to message me. I don’t bite (most of the time, unless I feel like nibbling on someone o-o).

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, What do you mean by Ghoul Exactly?

Are you referring to the Arabian Spirit or the Persian Flesh eating Zombie like thing?...Or Something else entirely?

@TaeYeon

Cipher said:
Question, What do you mean by Ghoul Exactly?
Are you referring to the Arabian Spirit or the Persian Flesh eating Zombie like thing?...Or Something else entirely?

@TaeYeon
Well I was thinking about slightly stealing the ghoul information from the anime/manga series Tokyo Ghoul.

Indeed they are flesh eating people but they do not resemble the appearance of zombies.

I'll be making some explanation on the creatures in the thread on top so you will have more explanation on them. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back