• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Twins

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Well, as it says this a rp about twins. They can be male and female or female and female. They are some of the best killers. They work for a killing guild. They are always together. Never one without the other. They lost their whole family when they were younger. So they only had each other. This would be an rp with action and questing. Some would call it. There won't be any romance in this one.

I would like this to be open ended plot. And we will see where we will go. And the place we shall go. If you would like to do this with me. Comment below or pm me. I look forward to hearing from you all.

H8

[QUOTE="Alexis Snow]This sounds super awesome! I'd love to roleplay this with you

[/QUOTE]
Sweet!!! Pm me and we can get started :)

H8becomesyou said:
Well, as it says this a rp about twins. They can be male and female or female and female. They are some of the best killers. They work for a killing guild. They are always together. Never one without the other. They lost their whole family when they were younger. So they only had each other. This would be an rp with action and questing. Some would call it. There won't be any romance in this one.
I would like this to be open ended plot. And we will see where we will go. And the place we shall go. If you would like to do this with me. Comment below or pm me. I look forward to hearing from you all.

H8
I'm definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back