• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Trees Have Eyes

She paused to swallow the meat, then licked her lips. She noticed him staring at her and straightened herself. "We live in the trees. No need for us to use silly human utensils."

"I noticed but where in the trees because I need to know that info in order for you to get home." He said as he finished eating.

"Hm, I heard of it but we can cut a month or two off if we pass through the death forest. It may be deadly but it cuts time by really fast." He said to her. This was the first time he ever would go on a journey. "If we are gonna do this you promise you will act like a tamed girl for me when we get to other villages?" He asked most likely knowing she would say no but that would make it harder for them to go to her forest.

Her ears lowered to show her distaste and her tail lashed back and forth with frustration. Her purple eyes showed more of her indignation than anything else. She sighed and smoothed the fur on her ears with her hand. She supposed she would have to behave to get home. Her eyes shot away from him, however. She still was not willing to look him in the eyes while she submitted.

"Fine." she spat. "but you teach me more English..."

"I can agree with that" he said to her smiling. He wanted to help her but he didn't know how it just came to him because he lived around with the language. He just handed her a book and said "Try reading it, it will help you speak better english."

She took it and immediately poured into it. She would speak all the speaking parts then inquire their meanings. She would stare intensely at him as he answered. Her curiosity and eagerness to learn never dying. Finally when the moon was high in the sky she could feel herself getting tired.

"Sleep?" she asked. "Bed?"

(Didn't get a notification sorry for the late response)

"Sure I can let you have my room since I'm going to set you free." He smiled at her trying to be kind. He didn't know what she would do but he had to be nice to her. He knew if they saw him help free the girl he would be exiled from his home.

sorry for disappearing))

She blinked then smiled before launching at him with a hug. "Freedom! mmm sleep. Thanks." she made out the words. "Where is this bed?"

Justin pointed upstairs and to the room closest to her. and he went to The couch to sleep she was a nice girl and odd but he didn't care. He sighed and smiled.

She was up the stairs and curled up in his bed in no time. She dreamed of her home, her family, seeing them again might actually be a reality. She had to focus on learning English. She awoke first the next morning and was immediately down stairs watching him sleep.

He woke up and saw her sleeping "how long were you looking at me for" he asked her he didn't know she was watching him at all but he had to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back