The Town of Salem

Tictacguy123

Breath of Fresh Air
Hello! I've been a pretty avid Town of Salem player for a while, but for some reason I've been getting VERY into it! I was looking to see if anybody would like to play together at some point? I'm in school right now, so I can't post a link, but the game is free on browsers or can be bought on Steam. Just search Town of Salem and go to Blank Media Games!

I'll be able to round up people later, or you can round up each other! I hope to see some of you, hopefully not at the end of my knife c:

Peace late!

IGN: Tictacguy123

"I played the game Town of Salem for a while, but then people would start hanging random people. I was out right then, probably never going back. The game was really fun though."

I love ToS. However, once the nighttime rolls around and the trolls com out, I stop playing. You can add me. Ill jump on and play sometimes. Korten is my username

i love the game, but sometimes the loading to find a lobby and for the person who is in charge to start the game goes brb. also some people don't get into it

Yunaih said:
i love the game, but sometimes the loading to find a lobby and for the person who is in charge to start the game goes brb. also some people don't get into it
That's not really a problem.. play All Any, Ranked or Classic, no "host" thing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back