[The Tavern] [The Tavern] FAQ Thread

Why is Darth Pai so amazing??

Just kidding. I do have a few real questions for you, my dear, Aki.

1. Are we allowed to create custom monsters? If we're allowed to create custom races for our characters, I assumed that we could create custom monsters (perhaps for the biography/history of the character?) but I decided to check just in case.

2. Can we use non-player characters in our missions? Rather than relying on Lucy to lead us through all the missions (because that's quite a lot of work with different groups who are on different missions), may we use NPCs? This also asks about controlling monsters.

3. Why is Darth Pai so amazing? I mean, I just can't figure it out! This question has been bothering me for quite awhile since I'm just...so amazing! Haha! My real question is if we're allowed to create a character with a Power Level over 10, especially if they have been taking part in missions for a long time. Not that I'm set on creating a character like that. I'm not sure if I will even make character but I am brainstorming ideas.

4. Last one, I promise. Can we create multiple characters? Or will it be difficult with the multiple quests and such? Perhaps one character dies and then we can create another character? I'm curious.

5. I lied. This is my last one. For now. What about non-humanoid characters? Are we allowed to create characters that are not humanoid as long as it stays within the fantasy genre?

1. Yes! I don't see any problem with that. I am also trying to constantly update the Monster List in the Adventuring zone. If you happen to create a monster for your character's biography/history, it would help me in expanding the list!
  2. Lucem will be providing the background and overview of the mission. After that, user can roleplay the mission out however they deem fit as long as it stays within the boundaries of the overview/background.
  3. Why are you so amazing!? Unfortunately no, you'll have to make a character who has to go through the missions like everyone else.
  4. You can create multiple characters! However you cannot use your characters to go on a mission as a team, obviously.
  5. Yes you can! Any race is acceptable here!

This is an open world kind of roleplay so technically, everyone CAN post right now as long as you have a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back