The Sweet Cheek is here

sweet cheeks

Okay hello everybody~

I'm Sweet Cheeks and totally new to this site xD

I'm 26 years old, have been roleplaying in my native language for about 13 years on and off and been playing in english for about 6 years now I think? Though I doubt that says anything about the quality of my posts xD

As you might notice from my name I'm a mortal instruments fan, especially Alec is my sweet heart, but I also love nay other fandoms. And I aloways have new ideas for stories or RPs that I play out in my head (or all alone on my room xD )

uh I love random and strange questions so feel free to shoot me some ^_^

[QUOTE="sweet cheeks]uh I love random and strange questions so feel free to shoot me some ^_^

[/QUOTE]
What was the best Pizza you ever had?

Anyways, welcome. I'm new myself but the people here seem lovely so far, so enjoy yourself!

Welcome to the site !

Hope you will enjoy it here, my dear~

I've also seen Mortal Instruments but I kind off forgot how it went since it has been a while since I've last seen it. Kekeke~

Also~ What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten??

Lots Of Hugs

Marshmallow

Kalessin said:
What was the best Pizza you ever had?
Anyways, welcome. I'm new myself but the people here seem lovely so far, so enjoy yourself!
Hm the best pizza... for one the Pizza my grandma used to make for my uncle's birthday xD there was so much stuff on that and it was so yummy. and for bought pizza that was probably the hot dog pizza. xD

and thank you for the welcome ^_^I'm really looking forward to what I can find here

Marshmallow said:
Welcome to the site !
Hope you will enjoy it here, my dear~

I've also seen Mortal Instruments but I kind off forgot how it went since it has been a while since I've last seen it. Kekeke~

Also~ What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten??

Lots Of Hugs

Marshmallow
the most disgusting thing from my point of view was marmite. This stuff is so disgusting xD

and the movie is okay if you watch it alone but the books are way better ^^

Welcome to RPNation, I'm also fairly new to this site and your English is good! ^_^ What language is your native language? Also what is your current favorite anime?

thank you~ my native language is German actually and my favorite Anime at the moment. uh good question xD it's always hard to narrow down. I love Sailor Moon (the old and the new), Prince of Tennis, Uta no Prince sama, Hakuouki, Kamigami no Asobi and Nurarihyon no Mago. I guess that's a short enough list xD

You're welcome and you have good taste; I like both versions of SM as well and I know the feeling. Trying to pick one is just too hard! Anyway I hope we can rp soon! ^_^

@sweet cheeks

AAALLLLLEEECCCCCC.

The Mortal Instruments Series is my favorite. I like you already. (<3) If you ever make a TMI roleplay, convo me.... please.

Anyways, I'm Skylar. Nice to meet 'cha! (^.^)

@LoveLures

wow xD okay that's something I didn't expect but I'm happy. ^_^ Well I guess when I'm making an RP it's going to be a 2 player RP because I suck at keeping track in a multi player RP xD But we can still chat of course ^^ it's always so good to find other TMI fans ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back