The super natural rebellion. [Inactive]

"No....it's normal sand you find in deserts" she said dizzily but flew back into the air and looked around she saw the ground under the ashes was sand which was what gave them power...there element....she flew high in the sky in perfect alignment of the sun and held her hands out

"Good." Runs at the dragon. "Hey eat me you fat lizard!" The dragon sees me and swallows me whole. "Now where is this thing's heart?"

"Not...a good idea...." The dragon smiled and fell asleep forgetting dema her whole body lit on fire and she sent fire from her body to the ground turning it all to slippery glass causing the dragon to slip,fall and slide around a lot breaking a lot of glass and breaking parts of the now glass dragon who roared glass shards at her ads she quickly flew out of the way still getting some glass stuck in her arms,wings and tail

Dema was laughing and turned back to her human form which made every glass fall off her except her legs

She was still smiling while sama ran up to the man

"Oh yeah mister you never said you name?" Dema said pulling glass out of her leg

"Oh...I just wanted my dagger back...lost it like 10 minutes ago" she said scratching back her head with a awkward smile

"All this for a dagger? And I thought I was materialistic." Walks around trying to find my arrows I shot. 
imma get off for a bit.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back